Mercedes C Class ‘AMG Line Premium’ C300 2.0 Auto Saloon
About the Car:
The Mercedes C-Class is a small saloon car that makes a great company car but can also make a comfortable family car for journeys on motorways. It is a great alternative to the likes of the Jaguar XE, BMW 3 Series and Audi A4.
The car inside and out feels solid and well built. The interior looks and feels every penny you spend on the car. The cabin is very elegant taking a few features from the S-Class. In this model, there are inserts of unvarnished wood which adds to its luxurious looks. You get sports seats made from Artico leather, which looks and feels like the real deal.
Inside the space is generous for passengers in the back, there’s enough head and legroom in the front to get comfortable pretty easy, and there is plenty of lumbar support for you to get in the right driving position. Room in the rear of the car isn’t as generous due to the sloping roof, so people over six-foot may struggle for space but not feel too uncomfortable.
The C-Class comes with a very similar size boot as the BMW 3 Series and Audi A4, 480-litres. There is plenty of room for a set of golf clubs and a baby buggy in the boot. The more rounded shape of the boot opening is a little awkward to load bulky items in, but the size is still good so it compensates for that.
Look around the car:
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- Twin exhaust pipes
- AMG body styling
- LED Headlights
- Chrome door mirrors
- Artico Leather AMG Sports Seats
- 3 spoke flat bottom AMG steering wheel in Nappa leather
- Sports pedals with stainless steel surfaces and rubber studs
- AMG floor mats
- 12.3″ digital instrument cluster display
- 10.25″ display screen
- Gearshift paddles
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Cruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiter
- Navigation system
- Keyless entry and keyless start
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Reversing camera
- COMAND Online Navigation System with Live Updates
- Ambient lighting – 64 Interior Colours
- MULTIBEAM LED Headlamps
- Mid-range sound system. Four mid-range speakers, 2 tweeters, 2 frontbass speakers, 1 centre speaker and 225 W amplifier output
- Wireless charging surface integrated into quick stowage tray in front of centre console.
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!