Mercedes-Benz C Class C220d AMG Line Cabriolet Auto
About the Car
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet is an elegant, mid-sized convertible that’s very comfortable and is equipped with plenty of features as standard.
From the outside, the C-Class Cabriolet certainly captures plenty of attention. It’s swooping body lines blend seamlessly with the cloth-lined, electric soft-top. With the top down, Mercedes has equipped the Cabriolet with its patented ‘AIRSCARF’ technology which features adjustable vents integrated with the headrests. So when it gets a little cold, these vents will act as a heater to keep passengers warm and comfortable.
The cabin inside has been meticulously constructed together to offer passengers and the driver a refined driving experience. Even with the soft top, cabin noise is kept to a minimum which is especially useful on those longer journeys. There are four passenger seats in total, and the front two seats have plenty of adjustment to suit the tallest of passengers. As the roof folds into the boot, the loadspace is smaller than coupe variant, but it still has ample room for a couple of average-sized bags.
Our C-Classes are equipped with the 2.0-litre (1950cc) diesel ‘220d’ engine, producing 194hp with a top speed of 149 MPH and an acceleration figure (between 0-60) at 7.0 seconds. It’s a quick car that’ll perform well especially with fast-moving traffic. Economy wise, the engine is rated at a combined CO2 emission figure of 130g/KM and returns around 52 MPG on a combined driving cycle.
This C-Class Cabriolet is based on the sport ‘AMG Line’ and as such, comes with plenty of features. Standard equipment includes:
- Mirror package – electrically folding mirrors and automatically dimming exterior driver’s mirror and rear-view mirror
- 18″ aero alloy wheels – 5-spoke design, painted tremolite grey
- Active Parking Assist including PARKTRONIC and reversing camera
- AMG bodystyling – front apron, rear apron and side skirts
- Diamond grille with integrated star – chrome pins
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of five driving modes
- Headlamps – LED High-Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
- Sports braking system with perforated front brake discs
- Sports Direct-Steer system with speed-sensitive steering
- Sports suspension
- AIRCAP – wind deflector and draught-stop
- AIRSCARF – neck-level heating system
- AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Floor mats – black with ‘AMG’ lettering
- Seat belts – automatic seat-belt presenter for driver and front passenger
- Silver steering wheel gearshift paddles
- Steering wheel – AMG design in nappa leather with touch controls and flattened bottom section
- ARTICO leather/DINAMICA microfibre seats
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Audio20 with 10.25-inch colour display and Media Interface
- DAB digital radio tuner
- SD card-based navigation system
- High-resolution 10.25-inch multimedia colour display
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.