Kia XCeed Hatchback 1.5T GDi ISG ‘3’ 5dr
About the XCeed
The Kia XCeed is a crossover that combines the high-riding position of an SUV but shares a similar size to a large family hatchback. Thanks to its tall position, it’s a car that’s accessibly for all types of passengers, yet isn’t as cumbersome to drive in around town compared to some SUVs. The XCeed is a sensible option for growing families or company car fleets.
Sharing similar design cues as the rest of Kia’s fleet, the XCeed is a smart looking car with an equally nice interior to match. The cabin itself is furnished with plenty of quality material, metal effect pieces and plush-feeling plastics. Standard models also benefit from having an 8-Inch Colour Touchscreen that comes equipped with phone pairing technology so that you can sync your Android or Apple device directly with the car. This means you’ll have access to all of your phone’s important apps, such as Music, Address Book, Maps, Messaging and Voice control!
When it comes to driving the XCeed, there are few options quite like this car. The heightened suspension grants the driver with a clear, commanding view of the road ahead and provides excellent visibility all around. There’s also great insulation inside the cabin so road noise is kept to a minimum. On those bumpy back roads, the Kia effortlessly irons out the bumps providing onboard passengers with an extremely smooth and comfortable journey.
Practicality speaking, the Kia is an excellent option for everyday life. The car will effortlessly seat up to five passengers with plenty of head and legroom to spare. There are also plenty of upfront seat adjustments to suit the tallest of passengers. At the back, the XCeed is equipped with a large 426-litre boot that provides plenty of room for either the weekly shop, large suitcases or the baby buggy.
Experience the Kia XCeed today with Flexed, from contracts starting from 28 days onwards. Fully comprehensive car insurance can also be provided as part of your lease.
|Engine||1.5T GDi ISG Petrol|
|0-62 mph (secs)||–|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||143|
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- High Gloss Black & Satin Chrome Radiator Grille
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Body Coloured Exterior Door Handles
- LED High-mounted Brake Light
- LED Rear Lights
- LED Rear Fog Lights
- Electrically Folding, Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors with Integrated LED Indicator Lights
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Black Cloth with Faux Leather Upholstery
- Power Lumbar Support (Driver & Front Passenger)
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- All-round Electric Windows with Auto Up & Down Function
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- 7-speaker Audio System
- Front USB Port
- Bluetooth® with Voice Recognition & Music Streaming
- Android Auto™ with Voice Control
- Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control
- 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation
- Reversing Camera System with Dynamic Guidelines
- Rear Parking Sensors
- 4.2″ Supervision Colour Cluster Display
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS)
- High-Beam Assist (HBA)
- Speed Limit Information Function (SLIF)
- ISOFIX Child Seat Top Tethers & Anchor Fixings
- Engine Immobiliser & Deadlocks
- Alarm System
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.