Kia Stonic 1.0T GDi Connect Auto
About the Stonic
The Kia Stonic is an excellent crossover hatch perfect for everyday life.
Featuring a sleeker, new facelift the Stonic is an extremely handsome, modern hatchback that looks great wherever it goes. Inside, the cabin is equally as easy on the eye with plenty of colourful inserts and details furnished throughout.
Similar to other models throughout the Kia range, the Stonic is decked full of convenience and drivers features as standard. For example, drivers benefit from having rear parking sensors, cruise control, DAB Radio as standard. Apple Car Play and Android Auto also feature as standard, which allows passengers or the driver, to sync their smartphone to the main infotainment screen allowing access for satellite navigation, contacts and address book, media player amongst other features whilst on the move!
Practicality speaking, the Stonic brings the best of both worlds. Its size means that it is an excellent city car and will squeeze into the tightest of spaces, but the heightened suspension means it is easy to get in and out of the car as well as having a more commanding view of the road ahead. The Stonic also has a practical boot size (352-litres) which is ample for several medium-sized suitcases.
|Engine||1.0 T-GDi GT Line|
|Max speed (mph)||108|
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||129|
- Automatic headlight control
- Black & body-coloured bumpers
- Black side sill, door garnish & wheel arch trims
- Body-coloured door handles
- Elec folding mirrors
- Electrically adjustable, heated & folding door mirrors with LED indicators
- Front & Rear silver skid plates
- Headlight levelling device
- Heated rear window
- High gloss black radiator grille
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear fog light
- Rear wiper washer
- Roof rails
- Speed variable aero blade front wipers
- Tinted glass
- Welcome & follow me home light functionality
- 17″ Alloy wheels
- Roof coloured door mirrors with matt black lower housing
- Privacy glass (rear windows & tailgate)
- Bi-function projection headlights with static bending
- 4.2″ supervision colour cluster display
- 6-Speaker audio system
- 8″ Touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay™ with voice control
- Android Auto™ with voice control**
- Bluetooth® with music streaming
- External temperature display
- Front USB
- Rear parking sensors*
- Rear seat occupancy alert
- Rear USB charging port
- Seatbelt reminder warning
- Trip computer
- Windscreen washer level warning
- 8″ Touchscreen navigation
- Reversing camera system
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.