Kia Stonic 1.0T GDi ‘3’ 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Kia Stonic is a small compact SUV which competes with the likes of the Seat Arona and Hyundai Kona. It offers a small hatchback size with a higher driving position. It is now available to lease on a 28 day rolling contract.
Inside the Stonic, the interior and cabin are pleasing to the eye with the option to add colourful inserts and details. On the dashboard features an infotainment screen which comes with smartphone mirroring as standard.
There is enough room in the front for two adults to get comfortable on a long journey, in the rear the passenger space isn’t as generous and is more suited towards children or two adults. The Kia Stonic’s raised seating position and large windows make it easy to drive around town as there is a great amount of visibility.
The boot capacity of the Stonic is 352-litres which is a little on the small side in comparison to some of its competitors however there is plenty of room to accommodate a few bags or the weekly shopping. If you do need more boot space, you can fold the rear seats down which increases the boot space to 1,155-litres. The boot floor is completely flat which makes it easy to load in heavy bulky items.
|Engine||1.0T GDi ‘3’|
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.9|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||138|
- 17″ Alloy Wheels
- High Gloss Black & Satin Radiator Grille
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Roof Rails
- Electrically Adjustable, Heated and Folding Door Mirrors with LED Indicator Lights
- Black Cloth & Grey Faux Leather Upholstery with Grey Accents
- Black High Gloss Centre Fascia
- Perforated leather Trim D-Cut Steering Wheel
- Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel and Gearshift
- Satin Chrome Finish Interior Door Handles
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- 7″ Touchscreen Navigation with Traffic Messaging Channel
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Reversing Camera System with Dynamic Guidelines
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Front USB & AUX Ports
- Rear USB Charging Port
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.