Kia Stinger Gran Turismo 3.3T-GDi 361 GT S 5dr Auto
About the Kia Stinger
Featuring every optional extra as standard and combined with an immensely powerful 3.3L 361 BHP engine, the Stinger is Kia’s penultimate flagship model and is a great alternative against the ‘top three’ German saloons.
Set up by ex-BMW M Division chief Albert Biermann, the Kia Stinger is the first rear-wheeled drive model the Korean company has ever produced. Therefore, you get the same dynamic driving experience as the German rivals, but with Kia’s unbeaten quality and modern tech at a much more affordable price.
With a swooping, low-slung body style and wide wheel arches available in a vibrant range of colours, there is no issue with spotting the Kia Stinger in any public car park. What’s more is that GT-S models feature additional cosmetic extras such as huge 19-inch alloy wheels, Brembo® Brakes, panoramic sunroof and the ‘GT’ front and rear bumpers and side skirts.
Step inside the car and the interior feels just as special as the outside. There’s a vast array of quality material across every surface, knob, switch or lever with plenty of high-end tech to boot. GT-S models benefit from extra driver convenience features such as a wireless smartphone charger, Black premium Nappa leather, 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation system, 360° Around View Monitor and a fantastic 15-speaker Harman & Kardon® Audio Sound System.
The long-wheelbase means that there is plenty of room inside, even for tall passengers in the rear, and makes it a great family tourer for those long journeys. Furthermore, it’s got one of the largest boots in its class with a whopping 406-litres of load space available and will easily suit several large suitcases.
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||229|
Exterior Features & Lighting
- 19″ Alloy wheels
- Dark chrome front grille surround
- Metallic-effect stamped grille
- Dark chrome-coated door mirrors
- Body-coloured exterior door handles
- Body-coloured side sills
- Black beltline mouldings
- Dark chrome roofline trims
- Tinted glass
- UV reducing solar glass
- Wide sunroof (electric one-touch with safety function)
- LED headlights with automatic levelling & dynamic cornering function
- Automatic headlight control
- Welcome & follow-me-home light functionality
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear tail lights
- LED rear fog lights
- LED high-mounted brake light
- Rain-sensing front wipers
- Electrically folding, adjustable & heated door mirrors with LED indicators
- Driver’s wide view door mirror
- Auto-dimming exterior rear-view mirrors
- Standard paint
- Premium Paint OPT
- Quad exhaust
- Brembo® brake callipers
Interior Design & Comfort
- Black premium Nappa leather upholstery
- Sliding & reclining front seats
- Driver’s seat 4-way power lumbar support Aircell
- Front passenger seat 4-way power lumbar support mechanical
- Driver’s seat 2-way power cushion extender
- Driver’s seat 2-way side bolster support adjustment
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s memory seat (sliding, reclining, height adjustment)
- 8-way power-adjustable passenger’s seat (sliding, reclining, height adjustment)
- Heated front seats
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated outer rear seats
- Integrated memory system (IMS) for driver’s seat, door mirrors, head-up display & cluster display
- Electric tilt & telescopic steering wheel adjustment
- Leather-trimmed D-cut steering wheel
- Leather & chrome-trimmed gearshift
- Heated steering wheel
- Electronic parking brake (EPB)
- Leather/suede trimmed dashboard
- Aluminium finish centre console
- Leather/suede trimmed door armrests
- Front & rear centre armrests
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Aluminium pedals
- Stainless steel door scuff plates
- Faux suede headlining
- Dual automatic air conditioning
- Steering wheel-mounted controls
- Paddle shifters
- All-round electric windows with driver’s auto up/down function
- Navigation smart cruise control (NSCC) & speed limiter
- Auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Suede sun visors with vanity mirror illumination (driver & front passenger)
- Smart key with button start
- Smart power tailgate
- Ambient lighting (front door panels & side passenger dashboard): white, yellow, red, green, blue,violet
Audio, Communication & Information
- 15-Speaker Harman & Kardon® premium audio system with subwoofer, external amp & front centre speaker
- Customisable head-up display (HUD)
- DAB radio with MP3 compatibility
- Shark fin antenna
- USB port for connection of a media device
- Rear USB charging port
- Bluetooth® with music streaming
- Apple CarPlay™ with voice control
- Android Auto™ with voice control
- Wireless mobile phone charger
- 25″ Touchscreen satellite navigation
- Kia Connect (UVO)
- Reversing camera system
- Front & rear parking sensors
- 360° Around view monitor
- 7″ Supervision cluster with LCD TFT colour display
- Trip computer
- Low washer fluid warning
- Digital clock
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28-day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.