Kia Sportage 1.6CRDi 48V ‘GT Line’ 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Kia Sportage is a practical family SUV, it has a better-equipped interior than you’ll find in its rivals, Renault Kadjar and Nissan Qashqai.
On every Sportage, you get a simple dashboard layout with a 7’’ high-resolution touchscreen infotainment system with a built-in satnav which is simple and easy to use when you’re on the move. All the materials feel high spec and upmarket. Seats wise in the Sportage you can easily accommodate for 5 adults over six-foot-tall thanks to the Sportage’s reclining rear seats. In the front, there is lots of room to stretch out. This car scores highly on a practical scale.
Fitting a child seat is made easy due to the Sportage’s wide-opening rear doors and clearly marked Isofix points. In the boot, there is a capacity 503-litre which can easily accommodate a few large suitcases or a buggy. Also, the load bay in the boot is flat which makes it easier to get heavier items in.
Driving wise the Sportage is perky enough to pull out at junctions without it feeling too laboured, it is said to be able to return up to an average of 57 mpg (combined) in normal driving conditions.
|Max speed (mph)||112|
|0-62 mph (secs)||11.4|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||129|
- 19″ Alloy Wheels
- Dark Chrome Front Grille Surround
- High Gloss Black ‘Blade’ Mesh Radiator Grille
- Black Wheel Arch Body Mouldings & Side Sills with Dark Chrome Insert
- Chrome Window Surrounds
- Roof Rails
- Rear Spoiler
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Leather Upholstery with Red Piping and Stitching
- Heated Front & Outer Rear Seats
- D-Shaped Sports Leather Steering Wheel with Perforated Inserts & GT-Line logo
- Aluminium Pedals
- Satin Chrome Interior Door Handles
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- 6-speaker Audio System
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- USB port for Connection of a Media Device
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 7″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- Reversing Camera System
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.