Kia Sportage 1.6 CRDi ‘4’ Manual 5dr Estate
About the Car:
The Kia Sportage is a practical family SUV, it has a better-equipped interior than you’ll find in its rivals, Renault Kadjar and Nissan Qashqai.
On every Sportage, you get a simple dashboard layout with a 7’’ high-resolution touchscreen infotainment system with a built-in satnav which is simple and easy to use when you’re on the move. All the materials feel high spec and upmarket. Seats wise in the Sportage you can easily accommodate for 5 adults over six-foot-tall thanks to the Sportage’s reclining rear seats. In the front, there is lots of room to stretch out. This car scores highly on a practical scale.
Fitting a child seat is made easy due to the Sportage’s wide-opening rear doors and clearly marked Isofix points. In the boot, there is a capacity 503-litre which can easily accommodate a few large suitcases or a buggy. Also, the load bay in the boot is flat which makes it easier to get heavier items in.
|Engine||1.6 CRDi ISG 48V (134 BHP) 2WD|
|Max speed (mph)||112|
|0-62 mph (secs)||11.4|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||120|
- 19″ Alloy Wheels
- High Gloss Black ‘Diamond’ Mesh Radiator Grille
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Panoramic Sunroof (Electric One-Touch with Safety Function)
- LED Bi-Function Headlights with Adaptive Lighting System
- Black Leather Upholstery
- 10-way Driver’s & 8-way Front Passenger’s Power Adjustable Seat (Sliding, Reclining, Height Adjustment)
- Heated Front & Outer Rear Seats
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- 8-speaker JBL ® Premium Sound System with Subwoofer, External Amp & Front Centre Speaker
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- USB port for Connection of a Media Device
- 360° Around View Monitor
- Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™ Compatibility
- 8″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- ISOFIX Child Seat Top Tethers & Anchor Fixings
- Front Active Head Rests
- Twin Side Airbags (Front)
- Twin Curtain Airbags with Roll-over Sensor
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.