Kia Soul Electric 150kW First Edition 64kWh 5dr Auto
About the Car
The Kia Soul EV is an electric car which has quirky stylish looks which helps it to stand out from the crowd. It boasts a 280-mile range. It is now available to lease on a 28-day rolling contract.
From its previous model, the Kia Soul has some bold and sharp new looks which help it to compete with other similar-sized cars such as the Hyundai Kona EV, Nissan Leaf and Peugeot e-2008. The Soul EV is based on the well-known and reliable Kia E-Niro but the Soul is definitely the one to choose if you want to stand out and turn heads.
Inside the style isn’t as bold as the exterior, there is some funky details on the doors and ambient lighting. Passenger Space in the front is generous and can easily accommodate two adults and in the rear, space is a little tighter with two able to fit but more suitable for children.
The Kia Soul has a 64kWh battery which is charged in 10.5 hours from empty to full by using a 7kW wall box charger at your home. Using a 50kW charger, it is possible to go from 10% to 80% in just over an hour. The Soul does have an impressive range of 280-miles which is based on good steady driving and no strong accelerating. However, if you are in need of an overtake the Kia Soul has an instant punch which helps you to do the manoeuvre quickly.
|Engine||150kW First Edition 64kWh|
|0-62 mph (secs)||7.6|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||0|
- 17″ Alloy Wheels (215/55R17)
- Roof Rails
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Solar Glass (Screen & Front Windows)
- Dual Full LED Headlamps
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Front LED Fog Lamp
- Rear Bulb Fog Lamp
- LED Rear Combination Lights
- Roof Coloured Door Mirrors
- Electrically Folding, Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors with LED Indicators
- Aero Blade Wipers
- Body Colour Door Handles
- Black Side Sill & Wheel Arch Body Mouldings
- Silver Skid Plate
- Silver Sill Styling
- Manual Headlight Levelling Device
- Automatic Headlight Control
- Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- Premium Two-Tone Paint
Interior Design and Comfort:
- Black Leather Upholstery
- Driver’s Seat Height Adjuster
- 8-way Driver’s Power Adjustable Seat (Sliding, Reclining, Height Adjustment)
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver’s Seat Power Lumbar Support
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel Adjustment
- Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Shift by Wire (SBW)
- Regenerative Braking Level Controlled by Paddle Shift Mounted on Steering Wheel
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Charging Indicator on Dashboard
- Satin Chrome Interior Door Handles
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Speed Limiter
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC)
- Sunvisors with Vanity Mirror Illumination (Driver & Front Passenger)
- Engine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry System
- All-round Electric Windows with Driver and Front Passenger Auto Up/Down Function
- Single Automatic Air Conditioning (With Driver Only Function)
- Automatic Window Defogger
- Light Grey Headlining
- Auto-dimming Rear-view Mirror
- Front Centre Armrest
Audio, Communication and Information:
- Head-Up Display
- 7″ OLED Colour Display Cluster
- 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Sound System with Subwoofer, External Amp & Front Centre Speaker
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- 12v Power Socket in centre console
- 2 x USB port in centre console (Fast Charge) + 1 x rear USB
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming
- Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control
- Android Auto™ with Voice Control
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charger
- UVO Connect Ecall
- Reversing Camera System (Integrated into Satellite Navigation Screen)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Trip Computer – Distance, Fuel Consumption, Average Speed
- Digital Clock
Active Safety and Driving Dynamics
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Emergency Stop Signalling (ESS)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
- Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear-Cross Traffic Assist (RCTA)
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Drive Mode Select (Eco, Eco+, Sport)
- Motor-Driven Power Steering (MDPS)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Heat Pump
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.