Kia Sorento ‘KX-2’ 2.2 CRDi Manual [7 Seats]
About the Car
The Kia Sorento is a great family car if you’re looking for a spacious seven-seater, that’s reasonably affordable and is able to cope with icy country roads, muddy fields then the Sorento should definitely be on your shortlist.
The interior is made with many soft-touch plastics on the dashboard, centre console and doors which makes it feel more expensive than you’d imagine. The materials feel solid enough to deal with the peaks and troughs of everyday family life. All Sorento’s come with Bluetooth connectivity as standard for your phone to play music etc…
On all models there is plenty of room in the front to get comfortable on long journeys, the middle row of seats in the Kia Sorento are almost as spacious as the front, this means that passengers over six-foot shouldn’t find it too hard to get comfortable. There is plenty of head, leg and shoulder room. The third row of seat is mostly suitable for children or smaller adults due to it having less room than the other seats. When the car is in 7-seater mode the boot gets a lot smaller than how large it would be when in 5-seater mode.
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
- Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Roof Rails
- Rear Spoiler
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Leather Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Leather Trimmed Gearshift
- Centre Console Armrest
- Rear Centre Armrest
- 6-speaker Audio System
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning/ 3rd Row Seats Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
- DAB/ RDS Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- USB & AUX Ports for Connection of a Media Device
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming
- Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control & Android Auto™ with Voice Control
- 8″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.