Kia Picanto ‘2’ 1.0 5dr Auto
About the Picanto
Small, sophisticated and stylish, the Kia Picanto is the perfect supermini designed for everyday city life.
Equipped with essential features such as Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Reversing Camera and Android Auto or Apple Car Play compatibility allowing you to sync your phone to the centre screen, this little Kia comes with everything you could possibly want or need from a car.
Furthermore, this handsome supermini has the looks to match and the interior design is equally as desirable. The dashboard layout is logical and functional which means that all of your important controls and switches are easy to navigate around and use. The premium black cloth upholstery that level ‘3’ models and above receive are comfortable and well suited to most types of passengers. There are also plenty of height and angle adjustments upfront to suit your driving style.
Across the range, the Picanto comes standard with a 3-cylinder 1.0-litre petrol engine and is one of the best choices when it comes to stop/start traffic in and around the city. The engine is quiet and extremely responsive, yet is equally as frugal. The smaller engine means that this car is one of the cheapest to insure making it the perfect option for younger or newer drivers.
As far as practicality goes, the Picanto is great for smaller families or single drivers as the cabin only allows for four passengers in total. The 255-litre boot is also the right size for the regular weekly shop.
Experience the Kia Picanto today with Flexed’s short term car subscription with leases starting from 28-days onwards.
|Engine||1.0-litre 3-cyl ‘3’|
|Max speed (mph)||108|
|0-62 mph (secs)||10.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||118|
- 14″ Alloy Wheels
- Body Coloured Mirrors and Exterior Handles
- Black Radiator Grille with Chrome Surround
- MFR (Multi-Focus Reflector) Headlights with Black Bezel
- Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Fog Light
- Electrically Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors
- Premium Black Cloth Upholstery
- Driver’s Seat Height Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel with Leather-Trimmed Gearshift
- Silver Paint Finished Interior Door Handles
- High Gloss Lower Centre Fascia Trim, Door Armrest and Air Vents
- Air Conditioning
- Front & Rear Electric Windows with Driver’s Auto Up/Down Function
- Remote Central Door Locking & Fold-away Key
- Driver & Front Passenger Sunvisors with Vanity Mirror
Audio, communication & information
- 4-speaker audio system
- 3.8″ Monochrome Audio display
- 4.2″ Supervision Monochrome Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming
- USB Port for Connection of a Media Device
- External Temperature Display
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.