Kia Niro ‘3’ 1.6 GDi PHEV
- 16″ Alloy Wheels
- Matt Black Colour Radiator Grille
- Roof Rails
- Rear Spoiler
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Leather Upholstery
- Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- High Gloss Black Door Insert Trim
- Leather Trimmed Door Armrests
- Stainless Steel Door Scuff Plates
- Light Grey Headlining
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC)+
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- 8-speaker JBL® Premium Sound System with Subwoofer, External Amp & Front Centre Speaker
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming
- USB port in centre console (Fast Charge)
- 8″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.