Kia Niro 1.6 GDi Plug-in Hybrid ‘2’ 5dr Auto
About the Car
Ideal for everyday life, the Kia Niro is a fantastic crossover that can comfortably claim to ‘do it all’. Featuring an incredibly spacious interior, generous boot size and a heightened suspension providing accessibility for all types of passengers, it’s a fantastic option for families.
However, the pièce de résistance is the clever onboard ‘plug-in’ hybrid system which the Niro features as standard. An electronic motor is allied with a conventional 1.6-litre petrol and provides brief spells of pure electric driving, making it one of the most economical models of this size with an MPG figure of 217! The onboard computer will never let the electronic motor dip below 10% charge and will instead automatically switch to the petrol engine whenever the charge is low.
When it comes to driving the Kia, there are few options quite like this model. At fast or slower speeds, the cabin remains quiet and the steering, acceleration and braking are very responsive to the driver. There’s also great all-around visibility which makes parking in tight spaces effortless.
The infotainment system is intuitive and logical to use, which helps reduce distraction from the road ahead. Standard models and above feature a large touchscreen display that’s fully compatible with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. This system allows smartphone users to ‘sync’ their phones with the onboard screen and provides access to Media Player, Navigation, Messages, Contacts list and other apps whilst on the move.
Comfort is yet another string the Niro adds to its bow. The front and rear passenger seats offer great support for passengers of all types, and there is a decent amount of head and legroom making the Kia a great option for long trips. At the back, the Niro features a large 382-litre boot which will easily accommodate large pieces of luggage or a pram.
Experience the Kia Niro today with Flexed on our rolling 28-day subscription contract. Fully comprehensive car insurance cover can be provided for an all-inclusive rental.
|Engine||1.6 GDi Plug-In Hybrid|
|Max speed (mph)||101|
|0-62 mph (secs)||11.1|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||29|
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels
- Automatic Headlight Control
- Black Beltline Mouldings
- Black Side Sill & Wheel Arch Body Mouldings
- Body Coloured /High Gloss Door Mirrors
- Drivers Wide View Door Mirror
- Electronically Folding, Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors with LED Indicators
- LED Daytime Running lights
- Manual Headlight Levelling Device
- Matt Black Colour Radiator Grille
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Projection Headlights
- Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- Rear Spoiler
- Roof Rails
- Solar Glass
- Towing Pack
- Welcome & Follow-me-home Light Functionality
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC) with Stop & Go
- Auto-dimming Rear-view Mirror
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) with Autohold
- Front & Rear Centre Armrests
- High Gloss Black Door Insert Trim
- High Gloss Black Lower Console Trim
- High Gloss Black Steering Wheel Trim
- Leather-Trimmed Gearshift
- Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Light Grey Headlining
- Paddle Shift Mounted on Steering Wheel
- Passenger Seat Manual Height Adjuster
- Speed Limiter
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Sunvisors with Vanity Mirror Illumination
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel Adjustment
- Cloth Upholstery
Storage, Versatility & Interior Lighting
- 3 x Passenger Assist Grips
- 60:40 Split Folding 2nd Row Seats
- Bulb-Type Overhead Console Lamp with Sunglasses Case
- Centre Console Storage Box
- Centre Room Lamp
- Cupholders in Armrest
- Front & Rear Door Storage
- Luggage Area Load Cover
- Luggage Net Hooks
- Seatback Pocket (Front Passenger)
Audio, Communication & Information
- Android Auto™ with Voice Control**
- Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**
- Bluetooth with Music Streaming
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- Digital Clock
- Front USB Port
- Rear Parking Sensors*
- Reversing Camera System (Integrated into Screen)
- Shark Fin Antenna
- Trip Computer (Distance, Fuel Consumption, Average Speed)
- 6-speaker System
- 8″ Touchscreen Display
- 2″ Supervision Cluster with TFT Colour Display
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.