Kia E-Niro 150kW ‘2’ Long Range 64kWh Automatic
About the Kia E-NIRO
Practical, high-up, featuring tonnes of tech as standard and a huge 282 pure electric mile range, the Kia E-NIRO is the perfect large SUV for everyday family life.
Starting from the outside, the E-Niro is a very handsome-looking car, especially compared to similar-sized EVs. Nothing is too “out of the ordinary” and makes it a great option for those looking for a familiar option, whilst also having a full electric-vehicle drivetrain.
Additionally, the Kia sits a bit higher than your standard family hatchback which makes it easy to load the kids, plus awkward pieces of luggage in and out of the car. The height advantage means that there is fantastic visibility, which is a necessity with tight parking manoeuvres. However, you also benefit from an integrated reversing camera with standard models.
Inside, the cabin offers a tremendous amount of room and easily accommodates five passengers with ease. There is also plenty of head and leg room available and is a must on those ‘long’ family journeys! At the rear, there is a huge 451-litre boot suitable for a couple of pieces of large suitcases, the pram or a set of golf clubs.
Range and Charging
As you can come to expect, the car offers a quiet, yet refined driving experience. You won’t feel or hear any of your standard engine rumbles and fully charged, the Kia expects to deliver around 282 pure electric miles. Furthermore, it’s one of the greenest options available with a 0g/KM Co2 emission figure.
The car will come standard with a charging cable which can be used at almost any public charging station. At a fast charger, the E-Niro will recharge (0% to 80%) in around 54 minutes.
|Engine||150kW ‘2’ Long Range 64kWh|
|Max speed (mph)||96|
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.5|
|Range||280 Mile Range|
|Charging Time||54 mins (0 to 80%) – 100 kW fast charger|
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
- Matt Black Colour Radiator Grille
- Body Coloured / High Gloss Door Mirrors
- Roof Rails
- Rear Spoiler
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Black Part Cloth & Leather Upholstery
- Driver’s Seat Power Lumbar Support
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Charging Indicator on Dashboard
- High Gloss Black Steering Wheel Trim
- High Gloss Black Lower Console Trim
- High Gloss Black Door Insert Trim
- High Gloss Black Centre Fascia Trim
- Single Automatic Air Conditioning
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC) with Stop & Go
- Engine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry System
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- 6-speaker System
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- Shark Fin Antenna
- Front USB Port
- USB Port in Centre Console (Fast Charge)
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming**
- Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**
- Android Auto™ with Voice Control**
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Reversing Camera System
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.