Kia Ceed 1.4T GDi ISG ‘GT-Line’ 5 Door Hatchback
About the Car
The Kia Ceed is a spacious family car that is very affordable. It has a large sized boot which makes it almost perfect for family life.
Passenger room is very generous for a car this size so you don’t have to worry about your passengers not having enough room to be comfortable. In the front there is plenty of adjustments for taller drivers and your front passenger will be more than comfortable for space on a long journey. Kia also hasn’t forgotten about rear passenger space, the back seats allow for a six-foot-tall person to sit behind an equally tall person. The centre console is soft so can happily fit three adult passengers in the back.
Inside the interior is smart and sleek looking. As standard, you get a 7’’ touchscreen with smartphone mirroring which is fairly straightforward to operate on the move.
The car as a whole is very economical to run as Kia says you can get 74.3mpg on a good run which is a very impressive figure. On the emissions side of things, it is said to only produce 99g/km Co2, which is a fairly low figure.
- 17” Alloy Wheels GT-Line
- High Gloss Black & Satin Chrome Radiator Grille
- Body Coloured Exterior Door Handles
- High Gloss Black Side Sill Mouldings
- Body Coloured with High Gloss Black Trim Rear Spoiler
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Black Cloth and Light Grey Faux Leather Seats
- Leather D-Cut Steering Wheel with Grey Stitching
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Black High Gloss Front Console Garnish & Door Trim
- Aluminium Pedals
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- Bluetooth® with Voice Recognition & Music Streaming
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 8” Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.