Hyundai Tucson 1.6TGDi Hybrid N Line S 230ps 5dr 2WD Auto
About the Hyundai Tucson
Striking to look at and spacious inside, the Hyundai Tucson is a fantastic medium-sized SUV and well equipped for everyday life. Experience the Tucson today with our short-term flexible contracts with terms starting from 28 days onwards!
Standing out from the Hyundai models of days gone by, the Tucson has been described as a ‘Design Revolution’ for the brand with its new aggressive and eye-catching aesthetics. It’s an extremely handsome and distinct-looking car which is an uncommon feature from the saturated SUV segment. Inside, the interior matches the modern exterior with a swooping dash design featuring a large driver-facing infotainment system. Hyundai has clearly spared no expense, with premium material finishing every surface throughout the car.
Standard models are well equipped and feature 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with MapCare and LIVE Services, Dual Zone Climate Control, Rear Camera and Rear Parking Sensors, Privacy Glass and Cruise Control as standard. If you are an Apple or an Android user, the centre screen can mirror and allow access to messages, maps, music amongst many other apps through the use of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
Driving the Tucson is akin to driving a standard family hatchback yet the heightened driving position grants you clearer visibility of the road ahead. Despite its larger frame, parking in town is easy with good all-around visibility and the aids of a rear camera with audible rear sensors.
|Engine||1.6T GDi 230ps|
|0-62 mph (secs)||7.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||131|
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- Bumpers – Body Coloured
- Door Frame Moulding – Gloss Black
- Radiator Grille – Dark Chrome Effect
- Skid Plate Front & Rear – Silver
- Roof Rails
- Door Mirrors with Integrated Indicators – Body Coloured
- Privacy Glass – Rear Windows and Tailgate
- Daytime Running Lights – LED
- Seat Trim – Suede and Leather
- Interior Light – Luggage Compartment
- Interior Light – Map Reading Light
- Air Conditioning – Climate Control (Three Zone)
- Automatic Dimming Rear View Mirror
- 12 Volt AC Power Outlet Front Centre Facia and Luggage Compartment
- Electric Windows – Front and Rear with Anti-Trap Mechanism and One Touch Control
Infotainment and driver convenience
- 10.25″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with MapCare and LIVE Services
- 10.25″ Supervision Instrument Cluster
- Bluelink® Connected
- KRELL Premium Audio – 8 Speaker + Subwoofer
- Phone Connection – Android Auto™
- Phone Connection – Apple CarPlay™
- Radio – Digital DAB
- Speakers – 2 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Tweeters
- Steering Wheel Audio and Phone Controls
- USB Connections Front and Rear
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.