Fiat Abarth 595 1.4 T-Jet 165 Tursimo 3dr Hatch
About the Abarth
The Fiat Abarth 595 is the ultimate pocket rocket. It’s a throaty hot hatch that never fails to deliver.
Loved and adored by many, the 595 is an iconic hatchback that can trace its roots back to 1949. Its purpose is simple, to provide great performance and acceleration whilst being affordable and practical enough for everyday tasks. As standard, the 595 Turismo comes equipped with a 1.4-litre T-Jet engine producing 165hp and reaching 62mph in just 7.2 seconds! Although the pièce de résistance is the stainless steel exhaust delivering a low, throaty grumble and sounds incredible.
Driving the 595 is of similar character to a low-slung racecar. The suspension is firm but comfortable and steering is precise and offers excellent feedback to the driver. On the centre cockpit, there is an ‘Abarth’ mode button which increases throttle response and also lights up the onboard turbo gauge making it feel like you’re participating in an F1 race. For those ‘special drives,’ there is no better option.
Our Abarth 595s are the premium range ‘Turismo’ edition which enhances the standard specification of the car. Leather Abarth Sports Seats, Uconnect Satellite Navigation, Dual Zone Climate Control, Rear Parking Sensors and huge 17-inch Gran Turismo Alloy Wheels are all standard on this model.
For everyday driving, the Abarth provides plenty of practicality for smaller or single drivers. There is plenty of seat and steering wheel adjustment upfront to accommodate most types of passengers and the 185-litre boot is more than ample for light luggage or the weekly shop.
|Engine||1.4 T Jet Engine|
|0-62 mph (secs)||7.3|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||139|
Audio and Technology
- 7″ TFT instrument display with sports mode
- Uconnect™ 5″ touchscreen DAB radio, Bluetooth® with 6 speakers, audio streaming, USB and AUX
- Uconnect™ LIVE Services
- 17″ Gran Turismo alloy wheels
- Painted black brake callipers
- Body colour front and rear bumper inserts
- Satin chrome finished mirror caps
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Dark tinted rear quarter windows
- Electrically operated soft top (only on Convertible)
- Rear parking sensors
- Leather Abarth sports seats
- High-performance BMC air filter
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- 284 x 22 mm Drilled and ventilated front brake discs
- 240 x 11 mm Drilled rear brake discs
- Twin exhausts with satin steel tailpipes
- Koni rear suspension with FSD technology (Frequency Selective Damping)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our monthly short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
Our monthly price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.