- Audi Lease Deals
- BMW Lease Deals
- Citroen Lease Deals
- Fiat Lease Deals
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Jaguar Lease Deals
- Kia Lease Deals
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Mercedes Lease Deals
- MG Lease Deals
- MINI Lease Deals
- Nissan Lease Deals
- Mitsubishi Lease Deals
- Peugeot Lease Deals
- Range Rover Lease Deals
- Renault Lease Deals
- SEAT Lease Deals
- Skoda Lease Deals
- Suzuki Lease Deals
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Volkswagen Lease Deals
- Volvo Lease Deals
- Small (City) Car Lease Deals
- Medium Sized And Hatchback Lease Deals
- Estate Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Hybrid & Electric Car Lease Deals
- Performance Car Lease Deals
- 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- MPV (People Carrier) Lease Deals
- Van Leasing Deals And Offers
Citroen e-C4 Electric 100kW Sense 50kWh Auto [12 Month Lease]
About the Citroen e-C4
The Citroen e-C4 is a spacious, high-riding electric vehicle with a range of 260 miles and is the perfect option for families, or company car drivers alike looking for a greener alternative against similar-sized petrol or diesel variants.
With its distinctive looks and roomy interior, the Citroen e-C4 is a strong contender against the likes of the Volkswagen ID3 or the Nissan Leaf. It’s packed full of the latest technology and is generally a great ‘all-round’ option for those looking for the perfect daily driver.
The Citroen comes standard with the latest EV technology featuring a 136hp electric motor with a 50kWh battery. Its official range is rated to 280 miles and can be shared at speeds of up to 100kW, allowing an 80% battery top un in just under 30 minutes!
Additionally, all e-C4 models come standard with plenty of cosmetic extras such as full LED headlights, 18-inch alloy wheels, and a huge 10-inch infotainment system featuring smartphone connectivity allowing access to both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also comes with additional driver convenience features such as autonomous emergency braking, lane keep assist and dual-zone climate control.
On the road, the Citroen prioritises comfort over power. Its soft suspension, wide cushy seats, and quiet drivetrain provide a refined driving experience whilst ironing out all the bumps and creases on the road ahead. There’s also great visibility which provides drivers with additional comfort with those tight parking manoeuvres.
In terms of practicality, the e-C4 is capable of most daily tasks whether it’s for school runs, occasional golf days, or those Sunday tip runs. That’s because it comes with an impressively sized cabin that’ll easily accommodate five adult passengers and its large 380-litre boot size. If that cargo space isn’t enough, the back seats will fold down expanding the total load area to 1,280 litres!
Experience the Citroen e-C4 from 28 days onwards with Flexed. The price includes breakdown cover, maintenance, and roadside assistance. Insurance can be included as an optional extra with your lease!
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.5|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||0|
- 18 inch painted bi-tone Aeroblade alloy wheels
- Tinted side windows with matt black detail
- LED front fog lamps with static cornering function
- Black door handles
- LED daytime running lights in ‘V’ signature
- Tinted side windows with matt black detail
- Perla Nera Black painted external rear view mirrors
- Raised central console with armrest and two cupholders
- Dashboard tray in front cabin
- Automatic air conditioning – dual zone
- Standard interior rear-view mirror with manual day-night switching
- Grained leather steering wheel with two command blocks
- Height-adjustable driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar support and height-adjustable front passenger seat
- Rear seats – 2/3 split/folding backrest
- Speed limiter and cruise control
Comfort and Convenience
- Standard audio system with 6 speakers
- 10 inch touchscreen user interface, voice commands
- Bluetooth and USB
- DAB/AM/FM radio
- Connect Play with wireless mirror screen
- Rear parking sensors
- Electric parking brake
- 5 inch backlit full-TFT driver’s instrument cluster
- Electrically heated and adjustable external rear-view mirrors
Communication and Entertainment
- Bluetooth® telephone facility
- DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
- Mirror Screen®: (Apple CarPlay™ , Android Auto and MirrorLink®)
- Smartphone docking station
- Steering Wheel Controls
- USB Socket (x1) front
- USB Socket (x2) front including 1 USB-C (Electric versions)
- USB Socket (x2) rear (Electric versions)
- Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
- 6-Speaker radio, MP3 compatible
Safety and Security
- Citroën Connect Box Emergency and Assistance System
- Puncture repair kit with compressor
- Row 1 and 2 curtain airbags
- Standard Safety Pack:
- Active Safety Brake (video assisted)
- Speed Limit Information
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Alert with lane departure detection
- Forward Collision Warning
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts.
After the initial 12 month period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 12 month price price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.