- Audi Lease Deals
- BMW Lease Deals
- Citroen Lease Deals
- Fiat Lease Deals
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Jaguar Lease Deals
- Kia Lease Deals
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Mercedes Lease Deals
- MG Lease Deals
- MINI Lease Deals
- Nissan Lease Deals
- Mitsubishi Lease Deals
- Peugeot Lease Deals
- Range Rover Lease Deals
- Renault Lease Deals
- SEAT Lease Deals
- Skoda Lease Deals
- Suzuki Lease Deals
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Volkswagen Lease Deals
- Volvo Lease Deals
- Small (City) Car Lease Deals
- Medium Sized And Hatchback Lease Deals
- Estate Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Hybrid & Electric Car Lease Deals
- Performance Car Lease Deals
- 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- MPV (People Carrier) Lease Deals
- Van Leasing Deals And Offers
Citroen C3 Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 110 C-Series Edition Auto
About the C3
Quirky styling with a shic modern cabin, the Citroen C3 is a supermini that strives to grab the attention of passer-by’s! It’s a fantastic option if you’re looking for an everyday car to drive in and around town.
Citroen has always been at the forefront of making outlandish-styled small hatchbacks which give the C3 a certain ‘flair’ that cannot be matched byC similar-sized rivals. The quirky design is also repeated inside with a rectangular themed cabin lavished with leather effect door handles, which is just a refreshing change from your standard plastic ‘pull handles.
The C3 is just as fun to drive as it looks. The little petrol engine is gutsy and is an absolute pleasure to drive either in the city or on the motorway! Its 1.2-litre PureTech 110 petrol engine is also one of the most economical options in its class and will return around 50 MPG on a combined cycle. In terms of CO2 output, this car is rated at 134g/KM.
Practicality-wise the C3 offers a decent amount of room to accommodate four adult passengers with relative ease. There’s plenty of seat adjustment and space upfront so that even the tallest of passengers can get comfy. At the back, the 300-litre boot is an adequate size and will be fine to fit a baby stroller or a couple of medium-sized suitcases.
All models across the range feature Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard which is a great way of connecting your smartphone to your car. You can use Siri, or Hey Google voice controls to send or read text messages, call your contacts, change your songs, or even ask for directions! It’ll also display certain apps on your infotainment system allowing for quick and easy access whenever you’re on the move.
Experience the Citroen C3 today with Flexed. Breakdown cover, maintenance and road tax are fully inclusive as standard. Optional insurance cover or UK-wide delivery can be arranged, speak to us to find out more.
|Engine||1.2L PureTech Petrol|
|0-62 mph (secs)||11.2|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||134|
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour bumpers
- Matt black finish B pillar
- Chrome decoration on front face, under chevrons and around daytime running lights
- Airbump on side door panel
- Rear side wing doors
- C-Series Edition roof sticker
- C column sticker
- Badge under exterior door mirrors
- Perla nera black bi-tone roof
- 16″ Matrix diamond cut alloy wheels
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- LED headlights
- LED third brake light
- Auto headlights
- 3D rear light signature
- Fog lights integrated into front bumper
- Citroen illuminated signature in LED headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Parcel shelf
- 12V socket
- Mica cloth upholstery
- Upholstered armrest in front and rear doors
- Soft touch gear lever with leather effect gaiter and overstitching
- Steering wheel with satin chrome elements and audio/telephone controls
- Standard ambience
- C-SERIES interior ambience
- Boot light
- Front lighting panel with map reading lights
Communication and Audio
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Reversing camera
- Coffee Break Alert
- Variable assistance power steering
- Lane departure warning system
- USB Connection
- Automatic air conditioning
Safety and Security
- Front passenger airbag
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags + front/rear curtain airbags
- Electric child locks
- Mono-tone horn
- Driver’s airbag
- Driver and front passenger seatbelts with pyrotechnic pretensioners and force limiters
- Three rear 3-point seatbelts
- Outer rear seats with pretensioners and force limiters
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.