BMW i3 Electric Hatchback 135kW S 42kWh 5dr Auto [Plus Pack]
About the Car
The BMW i3 is the ideal car if you’re looking for something stylish, upmarket and electric but is also easy to drive. It is now available to lease on a 28 day rolling contract.
Inside on the dashboard you get a high-resolution 10-inch infotainment screen which comes with sat nav as standard. Overall the interior is what you’d expect in a BMW with plush materials and plenty of space to get comfortable. Passenger space in the rear isn’t as generous and is much more suitable for children than tall adults.
The BMW i3 comes as a 4 seat only and has rear hinged back doors which does make the task of loading a car seat in easy. The big and oddly shaped windows make it feel nice and airy in the back for passengers.
As standard the i3 gets a compact battery pack and a small electric motor which drives the rear wheels. BMW claims that this can give you a range of up to 180 miles on a full charge. Plus all this power will give you a respectable 0-60mph time of 6.9 secs.
Overall no matter the model chosen, the i3 is very easy to drive thanks to its tight turning circle and the large windows make it easy to see around whilst manoeuvring.
|Engine||135kW S 42kWh|
|0-62 mph (secs)||6.9|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||0|
- 20″ BMW i light alloy Double-spoke style 431 wheels, Bicolour with mixed tyres
- Front bumper with i3s specific High-gloss Black inlay and highlights (finished in BMW i Blue or Frozen Grey)
- i3s badge on rear tailgate
- Kidney grille, High-gloss Black with Chrome contrast edging
- A-pillar and roof moulding in High-gloss Black
- High-gloss Black wheel arch extensions and wider track
- Aragats Grey / Black Neutronic cloth upholstery
- Multi-function leather steering wheel, two-spoke –Black with unique BMW i Blue accent
- Interior trim, Andesit Silver metallic effect
- Heat protection glazing with green-tint
- Seat heating, front
- Front floor mat with i3s model designation in the centre
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Sport suspension (10mm lower)
- Navigation system –BMW Professional Multimedia
- Apple CarPlay® preparation
- Bluetooth hands-free facility with USB audio interface
- Park distance control, rear
- BMW ConnectedDrive Services, comprising:
- BMW Apps interface
- BMW Emergency Call
- BMW Online Services
- BMW TeleServices
- Connected eDrive Services
- Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI)
Battery & Charging:
- 4kW AC charging
- AC fast charge cable
- Li-Ion Battery with active cooling with 38kWh usable energy content
- 20″ BMW i light alloy Double-spoke style 431 wheels, Jet Black with mixed tyres or 20″ BMW i light alloy Double-spoke style 431 with mixed tyres
- Loudspeaker system – harman/Kardon
- Online Entertainment
- Sun protection glass
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.