BMW 3 Series Saloon 320i M Sport 4dr Step Auto [Pro Pack]
About the BMW
The BMW 3 Series is a popular, upmarket saloon that features plenty of equipment as standard.
For decades, the BMW 3 Series has always been the ‘go to’ choice for families and company car fleets, as its spacious cabin makes it a great everyday motor yet it bears the prestigious BMW brand. Just like its predecessors, the new 3 Series offers a dynamic driving experience as the steering is both sharp and responsive and power is delivered tremendously through the wheels.
To suit its performance, ‘M Sport Pro’ models and above feature from a wealth of cosmetic extras such as – BMW’s ‘M’ Aerodynamic Styling Pack, 19-inch ‘M’ Alloy Wheels and BMW’s own individual high gloss Shadowline exterior trim, which completes the look of the car. There’s no denying the beauty of this car as it looks just as good as it drives.
Practicality speaking, the cabin comes equipped with five passenger seats and the BMW will easily accommodate four adults. There is plenty of seat height and adjustment upfront so most passengers will find a perfect setting that’s best suited to them. Additionally, the 375-litre boot is ample enough for several suitcases, so if you’re travelling away for the weekend it’s a great car to have.
Experience the BMW 3 Series Saloon today with Flexed, starting with our 28-day rolling leases!
|Engine||320i M Sport|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||155|
- M Aerodynamics Bodystyling
- BMW Individual High-gloss Shadowline exterior trim with extended contents
- Mirror caps, Black
- BMW M Sport Plus Edition unique paintwork
- BMW Individual lights Shadowline
- 19″ M light alloy Double-spoke style 791 M wheels, Jet Black with mixed and run-flat tyres
- Sport seats, front
- Vernasca leather upholstery
- M seat belts
- Sun protection glass
- BMW Individual interior trim, Aluminium Fabric, High-gloss
- M Leather steering wheel
- Headlining, Anthracite
- Air conditioning, automatic with three-zone control
Audio and Communication
- BMW Live Cockpit Professional, comprising:
- 10.25″ Control Display with Touch Function
- 12.3″ Digital Instrument Display
- BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant
- Intelligent Functionalities
- BMW Navigation system
- Digital Driver Cockpit
- Remote Software Upgrade
- BMW Operating System 7.0
- Connected Package Professional
- Bluetooth hands-free facility with USB audio interface
- BMW Emergency Call
- DAB tuner
Safety and Technology
- Parking Assistant with Reversing Camera
- Active Guard Plus
- Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
- Cruise control with braking function
- BMW Mobility kit
- Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation and windscreen wiper control
- Tyre pressure monitoring
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.