- Audi Lease Deals
- BMW Lease Deals
- Citroen Lease Deals
- Fiat Lease Deals
- Hyundai Lease Deals
- Jaguar Lease Deals
- Kia Lease Deals
- Land Rover Lease Deals
- Mercedes Lease Deals
- MG Lease Deals
- MINI Lease Deals
- Nissan Lease Deals
- Mitsubishi Lease Deals
- Peugeot Lease Deals
- Range Rover Lease Deals
- Renault Lease Deals
- SEAT Lease Deals
- Skoda Lease Deals
- Suzuki Lease Deals
- Toyota Lease Deals
- Volkswagen Lease Deals
- Volvo Lease Deals
- Small (City) Car Lease Deals
- Medium Sized And Hatchback Lease Deals
- Estate Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Hybrid & Electric Car Lease Deals
- Performance Car Lease Deals
- 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium Car Lease Deals And Offers
- Premium 4X4 (SUV) Lease Deals And Offers
- MPV (People Carrier) Lease Deals
- Van Leasing Deals And Offers
Audi Q8 S line 55 TFSI Quattro 340ps Auto
About the Q8
Featuring bold exterior lines, bulging wheel arches, and sharp LED lights the Audi Q8 is an instant crowd-pleaser and a fierce rival to the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE or the BMW X6. Available to lease from 28 days onwards with Flexed!
The Q8 is Audi’s flagship premium SUV and is therefore one of the largest, most luxurious models currently in the market. But what makes the Q8 different is its domineering presence with its sloping roofline, octagonal grille, huge diamond-cut alloys, and its piercing two-piece headlights. As such, it has little semblance towards your standard boxy 4×4 and is closely related to the styling of a stealth bomber!
Step inside the titanically sized cabin, and you’ll find that the cabin is equally as delightful as its exterior. Being the flagship model, you’ll find that no expense has been spared as luxurious, plush material surrounds you and the passenger. Adding to the ‘stealth bomber’ feel, the centre console features a triple-screen infotainment system that displays all your important controls and settings and is incredibly easy to use and navigate around.
Its sloping roofline gives the illusion that headspace is compromised, but that is not the case with this model. The cabin is a vast, expansive space that will comfortably seat five adults of all sizes with plenty of head and leg room to spare. Each seat is wide and supportive granting an additional layer of comfort to passengers which makes those long journeys completely effortless.
In terms of its rear load space, the 605-litre boot will just about swallow anything. Its heightened suspension also makes it easy to load awkward pieces of luggage like a set of golf clubs, suitcases, or the baby buggy. Should you need more space the rear seats can be folded in a 40:20:40 split, creating a vast 1,755 litres of luggage space!
As you might expect from and Audi, the Q8 is an absolute dream to drive. The 3.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine grants the car with 340 bhp which will make this behemoth-sized SUV reach 60 MPH in just 5.6 seconds. You also get plenty of feedback from the brakes and steering which gives you such a dynamic feeling versus other similar-sized models.
This model also features Audi’s ‘Quattro’ system which will send and redistribute power to gain the most amount of traction. It also gives you such a planted and secure feel on the road whatever the surface might be.
If you’re driving the Audi Q8 around town, there’s plenty of all-around visibility made better with the onboard assistance systems. So if you’re manoeuvring into tight spots, the task becomes completely effortless. The engine is also quite capable at lower speeds which certainly helps in those never-ending stop/start situations.
Experience the Audi Q8 with contracts starting from as little as 28 days! What’s more, that comprehensive car insurance can be included as part of your rental for a fully inclusive package.
|Engine||S Line 55 TFSI quattro 340 PS tiptronic|
|0-62 mph (secs)||5.6|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||240|
- Power tailgate
- HD Matrix LED headlights with dynamic rear indicators and lighting animations
- 21” x 10.0J ‘5-V-spoke’ design alloy wheels, in contrasting grey with gloss turned finish, with 285/45 R21 tyres
- Reversing Camera
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Privacy glass
- Electrically adjustable, power-folding, heated exterior mirrors with automatic dimming and memory function
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- 2-zone automatic air conditioning
- Keyless Go
- Valcona leather for Sport Seats with ‘S’ embossed logo
- Black cloth headlining
- Front and rear floor mats
- Inlays, Matt Brushed Aluminium
- Operating buttons in gloss black and aluminium finish
- Upper part of dashboard with contrast stitching
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel with shift paddles
- Front Sport Seats
- Heated Front Seats
Communication & Entertainment
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with MMI navigation plus and MMI touch
- Audi Music Interface
- DAB radio
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- Audi Connect Safety & Service (including vehicle scheduling)
- ISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether (with front passenger airbag deactivation)
- 4-way Lumbar Support
- Audi Pre-sense Front
- Camera-based traffic sign recognition
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Hill hold assist
- Lane departure warning
What’s a short-term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
All you’ll have to cover is both fuel and car insurance and you’re ready to go
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.