Audi E-Tron Electric 300kW 55 Launch Edition 95kWh Quattro 5dr Auto [Comfort/Sound Pack]
About the Car
The Audi e-tron is a full-electric SUV that features a spacious interior with plenty of features as standard. It’s equipped with two electric motors, with one at the front and one at the rear to jointly produce 300kW (402hp) of power and boasts an impressive 0-62mph figure in less than 6 seconds.
Aside from the rapid acceleration, the e-tron is also equipped with Audi’s ‘Quattro’ system which sends power to all four wheels. This provides the Audi with extra grip on loose and wet surfaces and is especially useful to have during the colder months.
Design-wise, the Audi e-tron is a smart-looking SUV that subtly hides the fact it is a ‘full electric’ vehicle. Inside, the cabin features three super-high-resolution screens as standard and the materials are finished with soft-to-touch plastics and brushed metal effect trims.
The cabin also incredibly spacious and will easily seat up to five adults with plenty of head and legroom to spare. Its heightened suspension also means it’s really easy to load passengers (and luggage) into the vehicle.
With it ‘missing an engine’ there is a front boot underneath Audi’s bonnet and is useful to store the charging cables or light luggage. At the back, there is conventional but large 605-litre boot which will easily stow a set of golf clubs or the weekly shop.
Range and Charging
On a normal drive without harsh acceleration, the e-tron has a range of 249 miles. The Audi is also equipped with a regenerative braking system which will also recharge some of the power back to the batteries.
When it comes to charging, you can top up your e-tron from empty at home using a dedicated wall box which should take up to nine hours. However, with a rapid 150kw fast-charger, you can boost the batteries from flat to 80% in just half an hour.
|Engine||55 Quattro 95kWh|
|Max speed (mph)||124|
|0-62 mph (secs)||5.7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||0|
- 21” ‘5-V-spoke star’ design Audi Sport alloy wheels
- Audi Matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic front and rear indicators
- Rear spoiler
- Black Styling Pack
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- Privacy glass
- Valcona leather with contrast stitching
- 4-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel
- Front Sport seats
- Heated front seats
- Twin Leather Pack
- Black cloth headlining
- Dark matt brushed aluminium
- Illuminated door sill trims with S logo
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Virtual door mirrors
- Deluxe 2-zone electronic climate control
- Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus
- MMI navigation plus
- Audi Sound System
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- Audi Side Assist including Audi Pre-sense Rear, Cross-traffic assist rear and Exit warning
- Adaptive cruise control
Comfort and Sound Pack
This Audi E-Tron features the optional ‘Comfort and Sound Package’ as standard. Highlights of which include:
Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System
- Sound reproduction via 16 loudspeakers, including 3D sound speakers, centre speaker and subwoofer, 15-channel amplifier with a total output of 705 watts
- Spatial sound reproduction thanks to the 3D sound feature for the front seats. This is generated by additional full-range loudspeakers in the A-pillar, the midrange speakers, and the Fraunhofer Symphoria® technology. The 3D sound can be generated from all sources. This creates an exceptionally authentic 3D surround experience, giving occupants a first-row concert hall experience
Multi-coloured Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack
Coloured ambient lighting in the following areas is included in addition to the LED Interior Lighting Pack:
- Front and rear door pockets
- Front and rear door contour lighting
- Ambient contour lighting of the front centre console
- Contour lighting, including illuminated Quattro logo in the dashboard passenger side
- Ambient lighting of the dashboard
- 6 predefined colour profiles with an additional interactive and custom colour profile. The interactive colour profile is controlled by the Audi Drive Select mode, with a choice of 30 available colours for the individual colour profile
- Access and authorisation system that works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. To unlock and open, simply lift the exterior door handle or hold down the convenience key. The luggage compartment lid can also be opened when the vehicle is locked
- Wide-angle lenses cover the close-range area around the vehicle. The driver can choose between different image representations in the touch screen, including a live ‘bird’s-eye view’, a view of the front and rear wheels, front camera view or panoramic front and rearview. The 360° camera is activated when reverse gear is selected or via a button on the virtual switch panel
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short-term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied to long-term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.