Audi A5 Diesel Sportback 40 TDI Quattro S Line 5dr Auto
About the Audi A5
Sophisticated, sleek and practical enough to ferry about five adults in complete luxury, there are fewer options quite like the Audi A5 Sportback. Available to order with contracts starting from 28 days onwards with the option to add comprehensive insurance cover as part of your rental.
Just like the rest of the current Audi fleet, the A5 Sportback has a high-quality interior and extremely sleek body design. Audi’s large infotainment screen centres the dashboard and provides access to important vehicle settings, climate control and the media player. The large screen means it does away with all those conventional buttons, switches and levers and instead showcases the superb build quality of the plastics, and trims.
Entry-level models feature Satellite Navigation, Cruise Control and Heated Front Sport Seats in Twin Leather. ‘S Line’ models and above feature cosmetic upgrades such as 19-inch 5-spoke ‘Cavo’ design alloy wheels, Sports suspension – lowered by 23mm, Audi Matrix LED headlights with LED dynamic rear lights, S Line exterior style, Privacy Glass and Front Sport Seats in a Leather and Dinamica combo with the ‘S’ embossed logo.
Aside from these cosmetic extras, the A5 is one of the best in its league when it comes to comfort. There is a wide range of adjustments for the steering wheel and driver’s seats meaning it’s easy to get comfortable regardless of driver or passenger height. At the rear, the long-wheelbase grants plenty of leg and headroom which is perfect for those longer journeys.
The automatic transmission provides a very smooth, and refined driving experience and is perfect whether you’re in the city, or on the motorway! All of the diesel options provide more than enough power, especially on high-speed roads yet return pretty respectable MPG figures.
If often drive in the city, the car has fantastic all-round visibility which will help with manoeuvring into the tightest of spots. However, audible front and rear parking sensors and a rear camera come equipped as standard should you need that extra assistance!
|0-62 mph (secs)||7|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||150|
- 19″ x 8.5J ‘5-spoke Cavo’ design alloy wheels, contrasting grey, partly polished with 255/35 tyres
- Performance and Suspension
- Sport suspension – lowered by 23mm
- Audi Matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic front and rear indicators
- S line front and rear bumpers and side skirts
- Radiator grille with honeycomb structure in grained matt black
- Front spoiler lip in body colour
- Side air inlets in grained matt black with inlay in matt aluminium silver
- S line rear diffuser in matt titanium black with trim strip in matt aluminium silver
- S line badges on the front wings
- Privacy Glass (Coupe and Sportback models only)
- 3-spoke leather high multi-function Sports steering wheel, grips in perforated leather (and paddles) with ‘S’ badging
- Gear-lever knob in black perforated leather
- Illuminated door sill trims with ‘S’ logo
- Pedals in stainless steel
- Headlining in black cloth
- Contrast stitching on seats, steering wheel and gear-lever gaiter
- Inlays in matt brushed aluminium
- Front sport seats in leather/dinamica with ‘S’ embossed logo
Audio and Communication
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch – includes the following: –
- 1″ high-resolution, colour MMI display
- Touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map
- Integrated navigation with an enhanced 3D map display of places of interest
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
- Dynamic route guidance traffic updates with TMCpro
- MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
- Personal route assistance
- Audi Virtual Cockpit. Innovative 12.3″ full-colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs. Displays the following:
- Vehicle/engine speed
- 3D navigation map
- Radio/media information
- Driver assistance systems
- All MMI functionalities (e.g. telephone, car settings etc).
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- Voice control
- Bluetooth interface*
- DAB digital radio reception
- 8 passive loudspeakers
- Two additional USB ports for rear passengers in the rear centre console
- Cruise control system with speed limiter – with free-wheeling capability
- Parking System Plus – front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless go
- Pre-sense City – the system uses the camera located on the front rear-view mirror to detect vehicles and pedestrians in front. If an imminent collision is detected, the system warns the driver. Subject to certain system limits, up to speeds of approximately 53 mph, the system may initiate emergency braking application and if possible prevent the collision
- Multi-collision brake assist
- Hill-hold assist
- Rear-view camera.
- An image of the area behind the vehicle is shown on the MMI display. Reversing camera is concealed in the handle strip of the luggage compartment lid.
Safety and Security
- Pop-up bonnet for pedestrian protection
- Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC), including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Light and rain sensor
- Anti-theft alarm
- ISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether
- 6-airbag system
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- First aid kit with warning triangle
- Seat belt monitoring
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28-day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28-day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.