Audi A1 Sportback 30TFSi S Line 5dr [Tech Pack]
The Audi A1 Sportback is a car that’s made for the city. It’s nimble and easy to drive, yet is strikingly beautiful to look at and laden with plenty of kit as standard. For everyday use, there are few better options available.
Starting with the design, the A1 is a gorgeous car to look at. Compared with other models in the same category, the design is modern and even ‘non-sporty’ models look exceptional. Inside, the build quality is great throughout and car benefits from a dual-screen infotainment system which is nice and easy to use.
Despite being one of the smaller hatchbacks on the Audi fleet, space inside the cabin isn’t that bad. There’s more than enough room to seat four adults and there are plenty of seat adjustments upfront to suit most drivers. At the back, the 335-litre boot is more than accommodating for the standard weekly shop or a couple of cases for those trips away.
Driving the A1 is incredibly easy which helps when driving in and around the city and even more so if you’re not familiar with the location. Visibility is great from all angles which will help with tight parking spots, the gearbox is fairly comfortable even at lower speeds. The petrol engines are naturally very quiet which also helps on long journeys.
In summary, the A1 is an upmarket small hatchback that packs a big punch. It’s got all the features you could possibly need (and then some) and is fairly economical to run and insure.
|0-62 mph (secs)||9.5|
|CO2 emissions (g/KM)||133|
- Sport suspension
- S line badges on front wings
- S line exterior styling:
- S line exterior bumpers
- Side air inlet frames in Titanium black
- Front spoiler clip and rear diffuser clip in Matt platinum grey
- S line roof spoiler
- Body-coloured side sills
- Front Sport seats in Pulse cloth/leatherette upholstery with embossed S logo and contrast stitching in Fine silver
- Inlays in Polygon structure, Silver grey, diamond paint finish
- 3-spoke leather multi-function plus steering wheel with S badging, grips in perforated leather and contrast stitching
- Accent areas in Structured grey, quartz paint finish
- Black cloth headlining
- Door sill trims with aluminium inlays and S logo
- Pedals in stainless steel
- LED Interior Lighting Pack – includes bulb lighting included as standard plus LED lighting in the following areas:
- Front and rear roof module including reading lights
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Inside door handles
- Front footwell lights
- Front and rear floor mats in black with contrast stitching in Fine silver
Communication & Driver Convenience
- Audi Smartphone Interface
- 6 passive loudspeakers
- DAB digital radio
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with speed limiter
The optional technology pack is fitted with our vehicles. Contents include:
- Navigation system on a high resolution 10.1” colour display
- Advanced 3D city models with realistic building texture and road lane illustration for selected cities
- Entry of up to 10 interim destinations
- Detailed route information: map preview, alternative route selection, POI’s, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
- Online map update (includes 5 free updates)
- TMC traffic information
- MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions during entry
- MMI Touch for fast, intuitive operation, e.g. destination entry with handwriting recognition and free movement/zooming of map
- Easy-to-use infotainment with natural Voice recognition
- Use of navigation data for predictive and efficient driving, e.g. speed limits and inclines
- Country information: display of information, e.g. speed limits, tax stickers etc. when crossing borders
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Innovative 10.25” full colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs. As well as the features available on the digital cockpit, Audi Virtual Cockpit also displays the following:
- Audi Connect Services
- 3D navigation map and display of navigation information
- Driver assistance systems (when ordered as options)
What’s a short term car lease?
Unlike traditional car leasing, our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into long term contracts. Simply roll the lease for however long you need it – whether it’s 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and more!
After the initial 28 day period is up, you’re fine to return or change your vehicle at no extra charge.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 15,000 miles per annum (calculated on a pro-rata daily basis)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Car insurance can be added to your lease contract. Speak to us find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only. If you'd like a quote for any other term and mileage please call 0800 311 8290.
To get a personal leasing quote for you - Call 0800 311 8290 now!
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.