FLEXED – Specialists in Short Term Car & Van Leases
If you’re on the lookout for a van that balances size with ease of use, then a medium sized van is probably just what you need, as it offers more space inside than a small van whilst not being as bulky as a large van.
The mid-range van is the ideal size if you require a bigger vehicle for carrying bulky and heavy loads without compromising on performance and drivability, plus many of the ones available to choose from these days offer much better fuel economy than ever before.
All vans featured in our Top 10 list (that are in no particular order) offer copious amounts of payload and cargo volume, whilst the body length and wheelbase can differ depending on your own personal requirements, with some even offering high roof options, so no matter what your medium sized van is needed for, you’ll have no problem finding the right one for you or your business.
And of course, if you lease a van from Flexed, you can add company decals to your vehicle but you must get permission first from your finance provider before going ahead with any modifications and these have to be removed at the end of your lease term without causing any damage to the vehicle.
Most medium sized vans come with three seats in the cab and offer smart loading options to help when carrying extra long items that won’t fit into the loading area. The quality of the cab has been boosted over the years, with soft-touch materials being used and a good deal of infotainment options on offer too such as voice control, touchscreen sat-nav, smartphone connectivity and lots of USB and 12-Volt charging options to help you stay connected whilst out on the road.
Some of today’s modern vans even feature a clever option that allows you to switch traction control which when combined with much chunkier tyres, allows for better grip in the mud or snow – ideal if you’re working on a construction site where the ground can be pretty rough, muddy and uneven.
Here at Flexed, we specialise in short term car & van leases and long term rentals. Whether you’re a private individual who requires a larger vehicle for a short period of time or you’re a company owner looking for a van to help with the running of your business, we can help.
Our ‘Commercial’ page is updated regularly with all the latest vans we have available to lease and if you can’t see the one you’re interested in driving, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right van for you – call 0800 311 8290 NOW or email: email@example.com
Experience the latest commercial vehicles on a short term lease from anywhere between 1 to 6 months or longer. Contracts are available with insurance (at an additional cost) and come with UK road tax, breakdown cover and maintenance as part of the lease.
Our Top 10 Medium Sized Vans In 2020:
1. Toyota Proace – this medium-sized van is available in three body sizes and two wheelbase lengths. It’s cheap to run and easy to drive, with the ability to carry up to three Euro pallets (long version), can tow 2.5 tonnes and can carry a maximum payload of 1400kg.
The twin side sliding doors make for easy loading and unloading, whilst the 250 degree rear opening doors make it easy to gain entry into the back. All models feature cruise control, a full size steel bulkhead and a DAB radio.
2. Mercedes-Benz Vito – the Vito is offered with diesel, petrol or even electric power, is easy to drive and affordable to run. The cabin feels more like you’re in a car whilst the drive itself is very quiet thanks to excellent noise insulation.
The Vito handles well and boasts good steering weight and superb body control, making it ideal for long journeys on the motorway.
3. Peugeot Expert – the maximum payload is 1400kg, whilst all the larger versions will carry three Euro pallets and can tow 2.5 tonnes. The Expert is very efficient and easy to drive, making it the ideal van for every day use.
There’s three body sizes and two wheelbase lengths to choose from and can also be specified as a van or crew cab, with panel size walls or glazed/semi-glazed size walls.
4. Volkswagen Transporter – a well-known and well-loved panel van and one of the nation’s favourite. It’s very much like a car to drive, is available with a large range of body configurations and comes with plenty of equipment as standard.
You can lease the Volkswagen Transporter 2.0TDi Highline SWB Panel Van from £449.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract with Flexed – in stock NOW, so call 0800 311 8290 for more information.
This VW Transporter ‘Highline’ model comes with plenty of equipment as standard including cruise control, rear parking sensors, Automatic driving light control, Bluetooth® phone connectivity with trip computer and multi-function display plus and so much more..
5. Vauxhall Vivaro – a very popular mid-range van thanks to having a huge payload of 1450kg with it’s largest versions. It’s comfortable, stylish, easy to drive and affordable to run.
It can carry three Euro pallets with ease, so if your business is looking for a medium-sized van that’s capable of carrying heavy, bulk loads, the Vivaro is worth considering. All vans have twin side-sliding doors for easy loading and unloading.
6. Citroen Dispatch – it can carry a maximum payload of 1400kg and will also carry up to three Euro pallets with ease in one go. The Dispatch is available in van, crew van and chassis cab body styles, so depending on what you want your mid-range van to do, there’s a choice to cover every kind of job.
There’s also three body lengths available – M, XL and XS. The smallest wheelbase can carry lengths of 3.3m that increases to 4.0m with the XS version.
7. Ford Transit Custom – It is the UK’s favourite van and that’s because it’s cheap to run, good to drive and can carry payloads in excess of 1.4 tonnes.
The Custom is also available in a wide range of body styles, with short and long wheelbases offered alongside single, crew and kombi cabs, making it the ideal van for a whole number of trades.
8. Fiat Talento – an easy-to-drive medium sized panel van with strong diesel engines. It’s a popular choice amongst delivery drivers and builders thanks to it’s large load area, as well as being cheap to run and the fact that its handling is similar to that of a car.
The Talento is available in two lengths and two roof heights, whilst the large rear doors open 255 degrees, making for easy loading and unloading. It has a single sliding side door with an opening of one metre and a load edge that’s just 100mm off the ground.
9. Renault Trafic – a popular choice with builders and delivery drivers, as the Trafic boasts up to 8.6 cubic metres of load space and can carry three Euro pallets.
All vans come with electric door mirrors, DAB audio and an anti-theft alarm as standard. Body styles cover panel, crew cab and passenger van, so there’s an option to suit most jobs.
10. Nissan NV300 – all versions are capable of carrying three Euro pallets with ease, with maximum payloads ranging from 1073g to 1310kg and gross vehicle weights covering 2.7 to 2.9 tonnes.
The NV300 has a single sliding side door that offers a wide loading space measuring nearly a metre in width, whilst the rear doors open 180 degrees and lock for easy loading and unloading. With a tow bar fitted, the NV300 can pull up to 2.0 tonnes when hooked up to a braked trailer.
Please click here to find out more about our car & van leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.