Drive Around in Style in Your Favourite Luxury Car from FLEXED!
Whether you’re a businessman or woman who loves to drive around in style or a millionaire who wishes to be chauffeured up and down the country in comfort or you simply as a family enjoy the finer things in life, a luxury car is probably top of your list when it comes to pampering yourself and only the best will do.
Fortunately, there’s a bountiful choice of luxury cars on the market to pick from, all of which offer plenty of legroom and an exquisite interior that can help turn those miles and miles of travelling into feeling like nothing more than a leisurely nip down the road.
The large SUV has become extremely popular with motorists here in the UK and that’s because they offer a mixture of luxury, comfort, practicality and off-road capabilities within one amazing package.
However, the luxury saloon still has a lot to offer those who lean towards a more stylish car but who prefer not to be in a vehicle that towers over everyone else on the road – they ooze class, look splendid and boast an interior fit for a King or Queen.
Of course, the old competitors such as Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are still producing luxury cars but there are new participants in the running these days, including Lexus and Volvo.
To help make your decision a little easier when it comes to deciding what kind of luxury car you want to drive – be it a large, luxury SUV or stylish saloon – we’ve gathered together a Top 10 list of the best luxury cars on the market in 2020 (in no particular order) that includes both SUVs and saloons and also features a fully-electric car for those who live a greener lifestyle, many of which we have in stock NOW or are available to order.
And if you can’t see the luxury SUV or saloon you’re interested in driving on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re a private individual looking to lease the luxury car of your dreams or you’re a business owner who requires a stylish company car or fleet to represent your business, Flexed are here for you.
As well as being specialists in short term car leases, we also offer long term rentals on a fixed term basis on a number of select vehicles, something that may be of particular interest to those wishing to go down the Business Leasing route – call 0800 311 8290 to find out more.
All of our lease cars at Flexed are less than 12 months old, with 90% of those being less than 6 months old. Our vehicles are maintained regularly ensuring they’re safe and ready to lease.
Many of the cars we have available to lease are in stock at point of order, so you could be driving away or taking delivery of your new luxury SUV or saloon within a matter of days!
Our Top 10 Best Luxury Cars In 2020:
1. Audi E-Tron – a fully-electric SUV with a spacious interior and plenty of features as standard that offers its driver and passengers a super quiet ride.
You can lease the Audi E-Tron 55 Quattro 95kWh 5dr Auto from £999.99 excl. VAT per month from Flexed – available to order NOW – call 0800 311 8290. Standard equipment includes Parking System Plus with 360° display and a rear-view camera, Audi Virtual Cockpit and MMI Navigation Plus, MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Compatible and so much more..
2. Lexus LS – the ultimate in luxury, with leather upholstery throughout and adjustable passenger seats that are also heated and ventilated. The build quality is outstanding and the overall look of the Lexus LS is positive and definitely oozes class.
Standard fit boasts Lexus Premium Navigation that covers 12.3″ across the dash, plus there’s plenty of safety features included such as automatic high beams, lane keep & road sign assist, radar cruise control and pre-collision to name just a few..
3. Volvo XC90 – a large, luxury SUV that’s well-equipped, making it the ideal car for large families or as a company car/fleet. It definitely stands out from the crowd due to its size but looks stunning.
In stock NOW at Flexed, we have the Volvo XC90 2.0 T8 Inscription Pro 5dr AWD Auto from £969.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract. Standard features include Front Seat Backrest Massage, Nappa Soft Leather Perforated and Ventilated Upholstery, Heated Front Seats, Bluetooth® Handsfree System and lots more..
Also in stock is the Volvo XC90 2.0 T8 R Design Pro 5dr AWD Auto from £949.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – please get in touch NOW to order either of these luxury Volvo XC90’s, call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
4. BMW 520d Saloon – a large, executive saloon with a generous amount of space, a great practical choice for families and company car fleets alike. The cabin is luxurious with soft Dakota leather upholstered seats, making it the ideal choice for comfortable long journeys.
Standard equipment includes Seat heating – front, Interior trim, Aluminium Rhombicle with Pearl Chrome highlight, Bluetooth hands-free facility with USB audio interface and Voice Control, Navigation system – BMW Professional Multimedia and so much more..
5. Audi A8 – pure luxury from the inside out, the A8 is beautiful and one of the most technologically advanced cars on the road today, making the interior look like something from the future.
On the inside you will find LED mood lighting throughout, Valcona leather, glass haptic buttons, aluminium or wood dash inlays, a large 10.1″ upper infotainment screen with an 8.6″ one lower down. There’s also a third and bigger screen that’s 12.3″ in size and positioned where the dials normally sit.
6. Range Rover – an upmarket SUV that’s a perfect choice for medium-sized families or as a company car/fleet. Land Rover has spared no expense, as quality material is lavished throughout every surface that you can feel or touch.
We have a number of Range Rover models available to lease, including the Range Rover Evoque 2.0 D180 R-Dynamic SE 5dr Auto from £699.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract and in stock NOW – call 0800 311 8290.
Standard features with this model includes Perforated Duo-Tone grained leather seats, 10-way heated electric front seats, Smartphone Pack consisting of InControl Apps, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, Front and Rear Parking Aid and lots more..
7. BMW X7 – the biggest SUV in their range, the X7 offers a combination of some minor off-road capabilities alongside the luxury you’d find in BMW’s 7 saloon car.
There’s loads of room inside and 7 seats, so ideal for those with a large family or simply a big luxurious car for companies to use to represent their business in a positive way.
8. Mercedes-Benz S-Class – a luxury super saloon that’s been top of its game for many years and continues to be a popular choice with those looking for a large luxury car.
The interior is pure luxury, from a 12.3″ infotainment screen, temperature-controlled cup holders and soft Nappa leather. Even the rear seats can be changed to be just two seats rather than for three people.
9. Rolls-Royce Ghost – the ultimate in luxury that no other car on this list can live up to, especially when it comes to the rear – fold down picnic tables, generously-sized rear seat infotainment, superior quality floor mats and book matched wood veneer throughout.
10. Volkswagen Passat Saloon – a handsome, stylish and spacious saloon that’s well-equipped, making it the perfect choice for family life or as a company car.
The inside is as desirable as the outside, with ‘Django’ cloth upholstery, Comfort driver’s seat with seat cushion tilt adjustment, thigh support and electric backrest adjustment, Discover Navigation infotainment system (in addition to Composition Colour infotainment system), Front seats with lumbar adjustment and so much more..
Available to order NOW and due in stock late July, is the Volkswagen Passat Saloon 2.0TDi EVO SCR SE Nav 4dr Auto from £529.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – call 0800 311 8290 NOW to order yours.
We have a fine selection of luxury cars to choose from depending on whether you enjoy driving an SUV or saloon or even a fully-electric luxury vehicle. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more – it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. To ensure we always have the latest models for our customers to lease, we update our fleet every six months.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.