Best First Cars to Lease from FLEXED for New & Young Drivers
Woohoo!! The learning process and all the hard work has finally paid off and you’ve passed your practical driving test, so now it’s time to start looking around for your very first car – how exciting!
For parents who’ve just shared in the celebrations with a young loved one, their first car was either a second-hand motor or being allowed (if you was lucky enough) to drive the family car from time to time when it wasn’t being used, whilst grandparents may have passed their test but had to ‘save up’ in order to be able to buy a car and probably not a new one.
Nowadays, we live in a world where young people are prepared to pay every month for what they want and are also happy to lease a new car if it means they don’t have to wait until they’ve got enough money before being able to get out on the road!
Thankfully for the grown ups, this equates to peace of mind, knowing that their young, inexperienced family member is driving around in a new and more reliable car that even comes with vehicle maintenance and breakdown cover as part of the lease deal, as well as UK road tax and a manufacturer warranty.
That’s why car leasing has become so popular here in the UK, as it allows anyone over the age of 18 years old, who holds a full valid UK driving licence, to be able to lease a new car. If you have a non-GB driving licence, but are a resident of Great Britain and would like to lease a car from Flexed, please click here for more details.
Of course, you must also be able to prove you can afford the monthly payments and be credit checked which we know can be a stumbling block because of your age and the fact that you’ve probably not been able to build up a big enough credit history yet but don’t worry, as we look at each application individually and will consider every option to get you through. Sometimes we may ask for a refundable security amount, which sits on the account until your contract ends.
Low running costs and being able to find a car that’s cheap enough to insure are two important factors when you’re young and looking for the right car to drive but it’s also got to look good too and thankfully, most cars these days deliver on everything from being affordable to drive, having all the latest modern high-tech features such as Apple CarPlay/Android Auto connectivity, whilst not disappointing in the looks department too!
So, to help all you first time drivers decide which new car is going to suit your needs best, we’ve compiled our very own Top 10 Best First Cars (in no particular order) for both new and young drivers to take a look at. Hopefully this list of fantastic cars to choose from will guide you in the right direction and enable you to get out on the road as quickly as possible.
And please remember, if you can’t see the exact model you’d love to lease as a first time driver on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
Our Top 10 Best Cars For First Time Drivers In 2020:
1. Fiat 500 – the perfect first car for new or young drivers. It’s small so easy to park, nippy around town and cheap to run and insure.
We have a number of Fiat 500 models to lease at Flexed including the Fiat 500 0.9 TwinAir Star 3dr Hatch from just £239.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract. It comes with plenty of modern features as standard including Cruise Control, Rear Parking Sensors, 3D Navigation, Apple CarPlay / Android Auto connectivity and so much more..
To find out more about leasing a Fiat 500, please call TODAY on 0800 311 8290 or drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Volkswagen up! – offers the complete package for first time drivers – it’s economical and some of the models fall into insurance group 1, making the up! a superb all-rounder for those looking for a new car to drive and gain more experience on the road.
The VW up! is a well-built car that’s fun to drive whilst promising low running costs. The inside is surprisingly spacious and offers the driver and passengers a comfortable ride.
3. Ford Fiesta – it’s been the number 1 car in the UK for the past 10 years and it’s plain to see why – it’s stylish, practical, comfortable, economical and easy to drive, making it the ideal car for first time drivers.
It comes packed with all the latest technology including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, whilst every model in the range features lane-departure warning and assistance.
The new MyKey feature means it’s a car that parents will be glad their family member has chosen. It allows for a number of behaviour-related settings to be appointed such as a seatbelt reminder, maximum speed and maximum volume for the stereo.
4. Renault Captur – a stylish and spacious small SUV that’s super cheap to lease from Flexed, so would make the perfect first car for new drivers.
In stock NOW, we have the Renault Captur 1.3 TCe 130 Iconic 5dr from just £249.99 excl. VAT per month, based on a 6 month contract and 10,000 miles per annum. If you’d like a quote for any other term and mileage, please call 0800 311 8290.
5. Kia Picanto – a very attractive car that’s cheap to run, offering good fuel economy and a low insurance group rating. It’s compact, well-built, practical and reliable, making it a great all-rounder for the first time driver.
All-in-all, the Kia Picanto is a truly competent, delightful and comfortable small car to drive.
6. Skoda Fabia – a great car for new or young drivers thanks to it being easy to drive, practical, roomy, safe & comfortable and most importantly, cheap to run.
Depending on the model chosen, the usual modern features can be found such as a 6.5″ touchscreen, LED daytime running lights, DAB radio, rear parking sensors and lots more..
7. Citroen C3 – a small, funky, eye-catching hatchback that’s ideal for new or young drivers looking for their first car to drive.
This model comes with plenty of modern features as standard including cruise control with speed limiter, rear parking sensors, 7 inch touchscreen, Mirror Screen – with Mirror Link®, Apple CarPlayTM and Android Auto and so much more..
8. Peugeot 108 – a great looking car that’s impressively cheap to run and very well equipped, so would be suitable as a first car for new or young drivers.
The 108 boasts light steering, which makes it agile around town and thanks to it’s compact size, is very easy to park.
9. Hyundai i10 – a spacious hatchback offering low running costs. New and young drivers will love the fact that it comes with a large 8″ touchscreen on the dashboard.
It’s stylish, practical and very well-equipped, making it the ideal car for first time drivers.
10. Renault Clio – it boasts a five-star safety rating and offers impressively low running costs, so a win-win for both the driver and parents of a family member looking for their first ever car.
Here at Flexed, you can lease the Renault Clio 1.0 TCe 100 Iconic 5dr from as little as £269.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – Available To Order NOW, so call 0800 311 8290.
Standard features include Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Departure Warning, active emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection, cruise control and speed limiter, Smartphone Integration Plus: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 7″ touchscreen with Navigation and lots more..
We have a fantastic selection of new cars to choose from, many of which would be ideal for the first time driver. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more, it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. All of our cars available to lease are less than 12 months old, with 90% being less than 6 months old. To ensure we always have the latest models for our customers to lease, we update our fleet every six months, plus our vehicles are maintained regularly, guaranteeing they’re safe and ready to lease.
To find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, please click here or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.