Lease Your Favourite TODAY from FLEXED!
In need of a 7-Seater? Perhaps you’ve got a big family and loads of friends, or maybe you love taking ‘Fifi’ the dog with you on a journey, or you simply have so much stuff that comes along with you when you’re out on the road – it could even be all of these! Whatever your circumstances are, choosing the right sized car to accommodate all your needs doesn’t mean you have to drive something that you don’t really like or love.
Gone are the days when a 7-seater looked more like a not so attractive box van than a car, as the more MPV style of people carrier is slowly being taken over by larger types of SUV 7-seaters and crossovers that deliver in the looks department as well as being practical.
Luckily, there are lots of cars to choose from in 2020 that provide you with all the space you need, all wrapped up in something more stylish and pleasing to look at than your old ‘minibus’!
Today, there’s a wide range of sizes and types of SUV that offer up to seven seats for anyone who needs them. However, some claim to provide full 7-seater practicality, whilst in reality the usability of the rearmost seats can often be restricted.
To help you decide which 7-seater could work best for your family in all ways, we’ve compiled our very own Top 10 Best 7-Seater Family Car list (in no particular order) that includes ten of the best from outside of the MVP class. The cars featured on our list provide you with up to seven forward-facing seats but not necessarily as standard. Some new cars still have rearward-facing seats for children in the boot as an option but none of these appear in our list.
Here at Flexed, we have a fine selection of new 7-seater cars to choose from that can be leased on a short term basis for anywhere from 28 days and upwards, depending on how long you need the vehicle for. If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
Our short term car leases are the flexible way of being able to lease the car you want to drive without having to sign up to anything long term.
We specialise in short term leasing that allows you the customer to take control of your own leasing journey. You can lease your favourite car for just the minimum 28 days and because it’s a rolling contract, you can either ‘roll on’ for longer once your 28 days is up, return the vehicle without obligation or swap to another model or make with no additional charges to pay!
Our short term lease contracts include UK road tax, manufacturer warranty, breakdown cover, vehicle maintenance and 1,250 miles a month (additional mileages available). Fully comprehensive insurance cover can be included within your contract – to find out more click here.
Our Top 10 Best 7-Seater Family Cars In 2020:
1. Kia Sorento – this is a full-sized 7-seater SUV, ideal for those with a big family. The second row of seats offer plenty of room and slide/tumble to enable easy access to the two seats in row three which are also fairly roomy and perfectly spacious enough for smaller adults to use or bigger children.
The Sorento does feel its size when out on the road but it has no problem towing, so would be ideal for use with a trailer or caravan. The driving experience is pretty refined and polished despite it being a big 7-seater, whilst the overall look and feel is one of style and practicality.
2. Peugeot 5008 – a gorgeous looking mid-sized SUV that still boasts enough space for 7 people. It has three separate middle-row seats, all of which slide and fold individually and come with Isofix fittings. If you slide the middle one forward on its own, you could just about fit in three booster seats side by side, however the 5008 doesn’t have the widest cabin space, so it could make it a bit of a squeeze.
Overall though, the 5008 handles well, looks great and does offer plenty of seats that are instantly available to use.
3. Mercedes GLB – a stunning SUV that’s rather deceptive, as you wouldn’t look at it and believe they could fit seven seats in it but that’s exactly what it offers. The middle-row of seats slide forwards and backwards, with enough space for adults to enjoy a comfortable ride, whilst the rear-most seats are better suited to children. Four of the five seats do have Isofix child seat points which is a bonus.
The quality of the ride is impressive and does offer a pretty laid-back feeling when out on the open roads. All-in-all, one to consider if you need the extra seats.
4. Land Rover Discovery – all Discoveries are 7-seaters as standard and with the higher level models, five of the seats are motorised, so can be lowered and raised automatically – this can even be done remotely using a smartphone app.
It’s big, stylish, luxurious and robust, with functionality at its forefront, so definitely a contender if you have a large family.5. Volvo XC90 – a large, well-equipped luxury SUV with 7 seats, so ideal for big families or even as a company car fleet. The cabin is spacious and luxurious, so you and your passengers will definitely enjoy a comfortable journey.
You can lease the Volvo XC90 2.0 B5P  R Design AWD Auto [7 Seat] from £819.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract with Flexed – in stock NOW, so call 0800 311 8290 to order yours!
Standard equipment and features include 9″ Centre Console Portrait Touch Screen, Sensus Navigation – European Mapping, Front and Rear Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control & Speed Limiter and so much more..
6. BMW X5 – a stunning 7-seater from BMW that handles sharply and boasts plenty of performance and tremendous drivability. The second row of seats slide and fold electrically, making for easier access, whilst the third row space is plenty enough for averaged-height adults and more comfortable for children.
There are however, only two Isofix seat points on the second row and none available on the back row.
7. Audi Q7 – a great looking and very comfortable seven-seat SUV which is also very practical and comes very well-equipped. The Q7 also boasts exceptional passenger space, so both the front two passengers and the three in the rear will enjoy a comfortable ride.
Standard equipment and features include Reversing Camera, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter, MMI navigation plus with MMI touch, Audi Parking System Plus and lots more..
8. Land Rover Discovery Sport – the rearmost seats in the Discovery Sport may not be as big as some but they’re adequate enough and you can make extra room by pushing the middle row forward. The boot space is compromised somewhat compared to the bigger Discovery when you use the vehicle in 7-seater mode, possibly making the Sport more of an occasional 7-seater.
The Discovery Sport looks good out on the open road and the driving experience is notable, boasting more rough terrain capacity than most people will ever need or use.
9. Mercedes GLS – the biggest car in their current SUV line-up, the GLS is one giant of a 7-seater with enough space for seven adults to enjoy a comfortable ride.
It’s a beautiful looking car that is most definitely suited towards those who need the extra seats, as the sheer size of it means it’s not really a driver’s car as such.
10. Skoda Kodiaq – despite it’s smaller looking appearance than some of its counterparts, the Kodiaq boasts a good sized cabin and a generous boot, whilst all versions apart from the lower based model come with 7 seats as standard.
The Kodiaq is easy to drive and offers a pleasant ride but the cabin width is compromised, making the seats at the back hard to get to.
We have a number of 7-seater cars to choose from, many of which would be ideal for those who need the extra seats that a standard car doesn’t offer. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more – it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. To ensure we always have the latest models for our customers to lease, we update our fleet every six months.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.