Whilst most of us are able to follow Government advice, our keyworkers are on the front line tirelessly working every day to help us and our loved ones fight the Coronavirus. We cannot extend our gratitude enough for these selfless individuals.
As such we are keeping our offices open (albeit on skeleton staff) to ensure that keyworkers reach their destination safely.
On top of that, we are extending discounts for keyworkers across the board. If you work within education, health and social care or any key public services, you will qualify for:
- 50% discount on all delivery charges from York
- 100% discount on administration or joining fees
- 30% discount on insurance (if taken with our contracts)
- Free mileage upgrade
You will also be prioritised for any new deliveries and orders. Our current turnaround time is 1 to 2 days from the initial order.
Cleaning and hygiene measures
Following the guidance given to us from authorities, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and the focus of hygiene management within our offices and vehicles.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning high touch areas such as door handles, desks, cutlery, mugs as well as other appliances
- Installed electric hand-sanitizer dispensers on both entrances to the office. We have also redoubled efforts to ensure that soap and antibacterial wipes are readily available for anyone to use.
- Continued to remind staff members and customers of the importance of good hygiene whilst in the office.
For our vehicles, we are also providing special attention to ensure the following areas below are thoroughly cleaned:
- Handles (external & internal)
- Vehicle key and fob
- Seat belts
- Steering wheel
- Dashboard and glovebox
- Rearview mirror
- Fuel cap and flap
During the checkout of a new vehicle rental or lease, we have implemented the following procedures below:
- Colleagues are advised to ensure that they stay minimum 2 metres away from the customer and there is no customer contact, gloves are worn at all times.