The Ideal Car for Switching Between More Seats or More Boot Space!
If you need more seats than a standard car has to offer for carrying lots of people, or need extra space for all your gear, or both, then a 7-seater car could be just the one for you!
Some of the best 7-seater cars on the road today are super flexible, enabling you to switch from having lots of seats or loads of space in the boot. The biggest of them all allow you to do both – the space to carry seven people and all of their gear.
When the two back seats aren’t needed, this free’s up space in the back for carrying plenty of stuff, which for many drivers is extremely handy and useful. If the kids and their friends want ferrying to and from school, then a 7-seater car is the perfect choice, giving everyone on board the space they need to enjoy a comfortable ride.
Fortunately, there’s so many options available for motorists to choose from and to help you decide, we’ve compiled our very own seven of the best 7-seater cars in 2021 list below, which gives you a brief insight into each car.
Some of the 7-seater cars that appear on our list can be leased from Flexed on a short term lease or long term rental from anywhere between 1 month, 3, 6 or 12 months and longer. If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven of the Best 7-Seater Cars To Drive In 2021:1. Volvo XC90 – a beautiful looking car with all the latest technology and safety features on offer. The XC90 has three rows of seats, allowing for seven people to travel together in comfort and style.
Depending on what you prefer to drive, we have petrol, diesel and hybrid models for our customers to choose from – please click here to view them all.
2. Citroen Grand C4 SpaceTourer – whilst it may have kept hold of its boxy shape and MPV label, the SpaceTourer features seven seats spacious enough for adults to enjoy a comfortable journey and when the seats aren’t needed, the load space on offer is vast.
It’s easy to drive, has huge windows and light steering, making it pretty easy to manoeuvre through tight streets despite it being a chunky MPV.
3. Peugeot 5008 – a smart-looking SUV that’s practical, comfy, stylish and extremely well-built. There’s plenty of space throughout, with the middle row offering plenty of leg and headroom, as well as a flat floor. The rear seats are suitable for adults but much better suited for children.
4. Audi Q7 – a practical, well-equipped, comfortable 7-seater that looks great from the outside whilst offering plenty on the inside too. The high roof means passengers in the middle row enjoy a comfortable ride. When the rear seats are down, there’s plenty of space on offer for carrying lots of stuff.5. Kia Sorento – a practical, stylish, 7 seater that is perfect for family life. Interior space is vast and stylish, with plenty of tech on offer.
It’s great to drive, the steering is light and very accurate which makes the car feel really solid to drive. From £649.99 excl. VAT per month and based on a 28 day rolling contract, you could lease the Kia Sorento 2.2 CRDi ‘3’ Auto [7 Seat] – available to order NOW or you could opt for the hybrid version, the Kia Sorento 1.6 T-GDi HEV ‘2’ 5dr Auto SUV [7 Seat] from £599.99 excl. VAT based on a 28 day rolling contract – also available to order TODAY!
6. Mercedes GLB – a small, stylish 7-seater with a plush cabin and superb infotainment on offer. It’s comfortable and easy to drive, with plenty of room in the front and middle for adults to enjoy a comfy ride but the two rear seats are best suited to children.
7. Skoda Kodiaq – a large, 7-seater SUV and the perfect choice of vehicle for most situations. It’s great to drive, equipped with plenty of tech as standard and is versatile for both family and company fleet use.
Here at Flexed, we have a number of Skoda Kodiaq models to choose from, including the Skoda KODIAQ Estate 1.5 TSI SE 5dr [7 Seat] from £549.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – available to order NOW!
Please click here to view them all, as well as other Skoda models we have available to lease.
What’s Included Within the Rolling 28 Day Price?
Our popular 28 day rolling contract is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a low-commitment type of lease. You can simply swap or return your vehicle at any point after the initial rental period or continue leasing for as long as YOU want.
Included within the 28 day rental:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Vehicle Maintenance
- 1,250 miles a month (additional mileages available)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles (pickup or collection)
Fully comprehensive insurance cover can now be included within your contract – please click here for more details.
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.