Excellent Value, Space In The Back & A Large Boot Is What You Need!
If you’re on the lookout for the perfect car that’s suitable for a family of five, you might be thinking that’s easy, we’ll just look for one with five seats but you’d be mistaken. There’s so much more to it than you’d expect, with a lot of family cars claiming to have five seats but once you open the back doors, all is not what it seems!
Of course, we’re talking about the middle seat in the back, which is basically not a seat at all but simply a smaller space in between two proper seats that’s meant to fit another person in. This so called ‘middle seat’ could lead to trouble in the back on a long journey, especially when you’ve got three children of differing ages all complaining and asking ‘Are we there yet?’ every 10 minutes!
Many rear seats fail to provide a family with what they need in three basic areas; headroom, legroom and space for your shoulders. Obviously, headroom and legroom isn’t an issue if you’ve got young children but not having enough space to be able to move your arms could lead to grumpy and unhappy passengers in the back.
To help in your decision making, we’ve found six cars that we believe would make the ideal car for a family of five. We’ve not added any seven-seater cars to our list because that would be cheating, as some families prefer plenty of space for their passengers without having to drive a bigger car.
What we’re giving you instead, is our top 6 best cars for a family of five that are genuine five-seaters – hopefully one of these will be the perfect choice!
As you’ll discover, a couple of cars that feature in our list can be leased with Flexed from anywhere between 28 days to 3 months, 6 or 12 months and longer. Please get in touch NOW to find out more, or contacts us if you can’t see the exact five-seater model you’re interested in driving and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Top 6 Best Cars For A Family Of Five:1. Kia Sportage – a practical family favourite that has everything going for it. There’s loads of space in the back for three children or adults, offering plenty of headroom and shoulder space. The wide door arches make it easier to load young passengers in and out, whilst the ISOFix points allow you to fasten your child seats securely with ease.
The boot is spacious and features a flat floor & lip which makes loading awkward things, such as a pushchair or buggy, effortless.
2. Toyota Auris – a compact car that surprisingly offers a remarkable amount of space. There’s enough room in the back for three adults to travel in comfort, so young children would have no issues. The boot space is perfect too, with enough room for a pushchair or buggy.
3. Ford B-Max – a compact MPV that has all the space you need to keep everyone on board happy. It’s one of the smallest cars you can drive that comes with a pair of rear sliding doors, so getting young children in and out is a doddle.
The useful 318-litre boot space can be increased to 1,386-litres which is pretty impressive for such a small car.
4. Nissan Pulsar – the back of this car is enormous, with loads of headroom, legroom and elbow space – perfect for a family of five.
5. BMW 2 Series Active Tourer – the rear seats offer plenty of headroom and space for three adults to travel in comfort, plus the seats recline for even more comfort.
The boot offers 468-litres of space, with a low loading lip for easy loading and unloading.
6. Volkswagen Tiguan – a comfortable, spacious SUV that comes well-equipped too. There’s plenty of head and legroom in the back for passengers of all sizes, whilst the high position of the car means it offers easy access for getting in and out. The back seats even slide backwards and forwards by up to 170mm and you can recline the backrests for extra comfort.
The boot provides around 615-litres of space and also comes equipped with a variable-height floor that makes it easier to store things out of sight.
You can lease a Volkswagen Tiguan from Flexed from as little as £499.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract. We have a number of models to choose from – take a look here at them all.
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.