The Sun is Shining and Lockdown is Easing…Time To Get The Caravan Ready!
There’s no better way to explore all the wonderful places here in the UK than hooking up the caravan and getting away from it all for a weekend break or longer during the summer holidays when the kids are at home.
Many caravans we see on the roads today are big and heavy, so what you really need to help pull them along is a tough, powerful car with the strength to tow with ease and to get you to your destination without any issues.
And of course, not only do you need a car that’s up to the task of towing, it also has to have enough space inside for all the family to travel in comfort AND it has to carry all the luggage, possibly food & drink as well and all the gear that your kids want to bring with them from home, which probably means there’s a lot of stuff to get in!
Here at Flexed, we have plenty of new cars available to lease on a short term contract that would tow your caravan with ease and get you to somewhere magnificent in style and with no hiccups along the way – sounds like the beginning of a great holiday!
So, to help you decide which new car is going to be the best one to tow your home-on-wheels when it’s time to explore Britain and escape the confines of your house (which you’re probably sick of after being forced to spend more time in it over the last four months), we’ve complied our very own Top 5 best towing cars for 2021. Maybe one of these power horses could be your ideal towing car!
Our Top 5 Best Towing cars In 2021:
1. Land Rover Discovery – a luxury 2-seat SUV that has 4×4 capabilities and an impressively large 1,856 loadspace. This vehicle was made to tow and would get you to your destination in style, with all the space your family needs for a comfortable and stress-free journey.
We have a number of Land Rover Discover models to choose from, all of which can be leased on a short term contract form anywhere between 28 days and six months. You could lease the Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 306 HSE Commercial Auto [22″ Alloy Wheels] from £949.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – available to order NOW, please call 0800 311 8290.
2. Volvo XC40 AWD – a funky, mid-sized SUV that not only looks great, it can pull a caravan with ease and has plenty of room inside for everyone to enjoy a comfortable ride, plus all the luggage etc. is fitting in too.
You can lease the Volvo XC40 2.0 B4P R Design Pro 5dr AWD Auto from £599.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract from Flexed – available to order NOW, so get in touch by calling 0800 311 8290.
3. Toyota Hilux Pickup – a solid and reliable pickup that looks more like a car/SUV than what it really is and will tow a caravan no problem. All your holiday gear can be stored in the load area, so plenty of room for whatever is coming with you, whilst the interior is spacious enough for all passengers and comes complete with parking sensors to make the job easier.
We have the Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D Invincible Double Cab AWD Auto from £539.99 excl. VAT per month ready to order NOW – call 0800 311 8290 TODAY!
4. Skoda Kodiaq – a large 7 seater SUV equipped with all the latest technology that is most certainly up to the task of towing a caravan. It’s a splendid looking car that’s easy to drive, offering great visibility all-round and comes complete with ISOFIX tethers to safely secure child seats on the rear bench.
If you’re interested in towing your caravan with a Skoda Kodaiq, you can with the Skoda KODIAQ Estate 2.0 TDI SE Drive 5dr Auto [7 Seat] – available to order at Flexed from £599.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract.
5. Volvo XC60 – a modern, luxury SUV with all the power needed to tow a caravan and get you to your destination without any issues. It features all the latest technology you expect to see in today’s modern cars such as rear park assist camera, cruise control, front and rear park assist, 9″ centre console touch screen and so much more.
You can lease the Volvo XC60 2.0 B5P  R Design Pro 5dr AWD Auto here at Flexed from £699.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – in stock NOW!
So there you have it, our Top 5 best towing cars in 2021 for you to check out, all of which can be leased from Flexed for just the minimum 28 days with our short term lease contract and of course, because it’s a rolling contract, you can simply ‘roll on’ for as long as you want.
And remember, when towing a caravan in the UK, the speeds you need to follow are up to 60mph on a motorway and 50mph for A-roads.
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.