Compact Cars That Are Nippy To Drive and Easy To Park!
If you’re looking for a small car to drive right now, you need to continue reading, as we’ve been checking out the latest compact cars on the market today and found what we think are the top 5 best small cars to drive in 2021.
Small cars make driving in the city or around town a doddle, as they can help you navigate through busy streets and allow you to park with ease in the tiniest and trickiest of spaces.
They also tend to be some of the most economical cars to run, keeping costs down – this is a plus for anyone and especially so if you’re a new or young driver looking for their first ever car with a limited budget.
So, please read on to find out what we believe are five of the best small cars around at the moment for UK motorists to choose from. If you’re looking to lease a new car on a short term contract, you’ll be pleased to know that a number of the cars featured on our list are available at Flexed for short term leasing or long term rental. Of course, if there’s a particular small car you’re interested in leasing but you can’t see it on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or drop us a quick email to email@example.com
Our Top 5 Best Small Cars To Drive In 2021:
1. Kia Picanto – an attractive small car that features a high-quality interior and comes well-equipped as standard. The Picanto is ideal for smaller families or single drivers, so would be the perfect first car for a new or young driver. The 255-litre boot space is also big enough for the weekly shop.
We have two Kia Picanto models available to order, both priced from £299.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – please click here for more details.
2. Smart EQ ForTwo – as the name states, this is a small car for two people, so a great option if you’re a single driver or there’s just the two of you. It’s a fantastic car for driving around town or in the city thanks to being such a compact car and because it’s electric only with zero emissions, it’s VED (road tax) exempt.
3. Toyota Aygo – a stylish, well-equipped supermini that’s ideal for everyday driving around town or in the city. A funky-looking small car that would make an excellent first car for those who’ve just passed their driving test. It’s cheap to insure, so your running costs whilst driving the Aygo are kept to a minimum.
Here at Flexed, we have three Toyota Aygo models to choose from, all of which are petrol versions, with prices starting from as little as £269.99 excl. VAT per month for the Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i X-Play 5dr – available to order NOW! Please click here to take a closer look at all three models.
4. Volkswagen up! – a surprisingly spacious small car, with enough room for four people to travel in comfort and a good-sized boot too! It’s a fun car to drive around town whilst still capable of cruising down the motorway, making it a fantastic all-rounder.
5. Fiat 500 – and of course, we’ve saved the cutest and much-loved small car until the last, the Fiat 500. A charming and stylish small car that’s super economical to run, therefore a great first car for new or young drivers.
It’s easy to drive and park, with enough room in the front for two and space in the back for children or adults on a short journey.
We’re lucky enough to have four models available for our customers to choose from, with prices starting from just £259.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – please click here to view them all at your leisure.
We even have a convertible model in our fleet for those of you who love to drive with the sun on your face and a warm breeze running through your hair.
The Fiat 500C Convertible 1.0 Mild Hybrid Star is in stock NOW from £309.99 excl. VAT per month – a stylish convertible with an electric soft-top that drops in the click of a button!
How to Apply
If you’re on the lookout for a small car right now and love the ideal of short term leasing, why not open an account with us TODAY!
Opening a new account with us is quick and easy, so you could be driving off in your favourite small car in just a matter of days.
To begin your leasing journey with Flexed, you’ll be asked to complete the appropriate form depending on whether you wish to apply as a Personal or Business customer – the form only takes around 5-10 minutes to complete. A credit check will be carried out to ensure your eligibility for vehicle finance.
Once your application has been approved by our own in-house finance department, your new account will be opened and your leasing journey can begin!
Included within our 28 day lease price is:
- UK Road Tax
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Breakdown Cover
- Vehicle Maintenance
- 1,250 miles a month (additional mileages available)
Fully Comprehensive Insurance cover can also be added as extra to your lease contract with our new Car Subscription service – please click here to find out more.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.