Short Term Electric Car Leasing At FLEXED
Drivers in the UK love their SUVs, plus more and more people are now switching over to an electric vehicle (EV) too, so it’s no surprise to find that electric SUVs are leading the way with those looking for a cleaner car to drive.
Fully-electric crossovers, 4x4s and SUVs are the most popular types of electric vehicle and thankfully, there’s plenty for the British driver to choose from.
This is also great news for the manufacturer, because having a taller body shell means there’s more room to accommodate the large batteries – so, even more electric SUVs to choose from going forward for drivers up and down the country!
An SUV is the ideal choice if you have a family who needs the space that one of these very roomy cars has to offer, plus they provide everyone on board with a higher driving/seating position for a more rewarding view outside.
On the opposite side, they’re chunky, heavy and bigger on the road but that doesn’t seem in any way to put people off, as over here in the UK they’re extremely well-loved by both young and old drivers alike.
So, if you enjoy driving an SUV and are considering switching over to an electric vehicle in 2021, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a fantastic range of electric SUVs to choose from and to help you with your decision, we’ve compiled our very own Top 5 Best Electric SUVs list below, most of which are available to lease with Flexed on a short term lease or possible long term rental from anywhere between 28 days and 12 months or longer.
And if you can’t see the exact model of electric SUV you’re interested in leasing, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or drop us a quick email to: email@example.com
Our Top 5 Best Electric SUVs For 2021
1. Jaguar I-PACE – a luxury electric SUV that’s the ideal choice for families or company car drivers alike. The I-PACE can deliver around a 250 mile range on a single full charge, with charge time overnight at home taking around 13 hours or will charge to 80% using a rapid 50kW DC charger within 60 minutes.
2. MG ZS EV – it’s one of the cheapest electric crossover/SUV cars on the market today, yet still has plenty to offer the driver as it covers 160 miles on a single charge. You can top up the battery to 80% from a 50kW charger and takes around 40 minutes.
It’s a smart looking car that would suit any kind of driver.
3. Kia e-Niro – a well-equipped and stylish electric SUV which comes with a very impressive range of 282 miles on a single full charge. Charging from home will take around 10 hours or from empty to 80% using a 50kW fast charger in 75 minutes.
The interior is spacious, with plenty of room in the back for two adults to enjoy a comfortable ride or three children.
If you’re interested in driving a Kia e-Niro and love the idea of leasing one, you can do with Flexed for as little as £499.99 excl. VAT per month. There’s limited stock available on the Kia E-Niro Electric 150kW ‘4’ 64kWh 5dr Auto, so get in touch TODAY to order yours!
4. Hyundai KONA Electric – two versions are available with the KONA. The 134bhp model can travel up to 180 miles on a single charge, whilst the 204bhp version can travel up to 279 miles.
It’s a funky-looking, practical crossover SUV that drivers very well.
5. Audi e-tron – a fully-electric SUV that features a spacious interior with plenty of features as standard, suitable for family life or as a company car.
The e-tron has a range of 249 miles on a normal drive with no harsh acceleration. Using a dedicated wall box at home will charge the e-tron within nine hours or with a rapid 50kW charger it takes around 30 minutes to go from empty to 80%.
We have three Audi e-tron models to choose from for short term leasing or possible long term rental. There’s limited stock available on the Audi E-Tron Electric 300kW 55 Launch Edition 95kWh Quattro 5dr Auto, priced at £1129.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract, so give us a call NOW on 0800 311 8290.
About Short Term Car Leases
Our rolling 28 day short term lease is the perfect choice if you need something indefinitely and quickly without being tied into any kind of long term contract. Simply roll the lease on for however long you want – whether it’s 1 month, 3, 6 or 12 months and longer.
Once your initial 28 day period is up, you can simply return the vehicle or swap to another model or make with no extra charges to pay.
Our 28 day price includes:
- UK Road Tax
- Breakdown Cover
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Vehicle Maintenance
- 1,250 miles a month (additional mileages available)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles
Fully comprehensive car insurance can now be added to your lease contract with our new Car Subscription service – please click here to find out more.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.