Five Fantastic Vehicles You Can Drive Anywhere!
The best 4×4 cars around in 2021 are actually superb all-round vehicles that have the ability to drive anywhere on a variety of different surfaces. They offer the driver and passengers a higher seating position, giving you a fantastic view out of the windows, which is why there’s so many of them on the roads, driving around towns and cities.
Away from the hustle and bustle of city streets and urban areas though, these magnificent cars with their off-road capabilities come into their own and when the bad weather strikes, no problem when you’re sat in a 4×4 – they can tackle anything!
And of course, when you throw into the mix the fact that they have spacious interiors, huge amounts of storage and a large boot, they make the perfect family car.
So, if you’re considering a 4×4 as your next mode of transport or simply want to head off-road over the next week for fun and adventurous times before the kids go back to school, why not take a look at our awesome list below.
Our Top 5 Best 4×4 Cars For Off-Road Driving:
1. Land Rover Discovery – a beautiful looking vehicle packed with all the latest in-car technology and safety features as standard. We currently have four Commercial models available for short term leasing or long term rental but if you’re interested in leasing one for your family, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
2. Mercedes G-class – the 4×4 that everyone wants at the moment and that’s because it’s a fantastic all-rounder. The interior is ultra luxurious, it’s capable of climbing mountains and crossing rivers with zero effort and has all the space you’ll need for a comfortable ride.
3. Land Rover Defender – a stunning car that rides and handles extremely well on the road and tackles off-road terrain without even breaking a sweat! It’s high quality interior is modern and luxurious, with plenty of space for passengers and has a generous sized boot.
4. Jeep Renegade – a boxy-shaped 4×4 that certainly looks like it’s capable of heading off the beaten track. There’s plenty of headroom and lots of chunky detailing on the inside, with enough seat adjustment features to ensure the driver and front seat passenger enjoy a comfy ride.
5. Toyota Land Cruiser – delivering fantastic off-road capabilities, this vehicle oozes strength and reliability, with a spacious interior and big boot. Here at Flexed, we have the Toyota Land Cruiser SWB 2.8D 204 Active Commercial Auto available to order from £649.99 excl. VAT per month but if you’re interested in a model more suited to family life, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So there you have our list of the top 5 best 4×4 cars for off-road driving in 2021. If you’re interested in leasing one, please click here to visit our website or get in touch TODAY and our friendly and helpful team will assist you in finding the right 4×4 just for you.
To open a new account with Flexed is easy and the process quick and hassle-free. Your application can be made either through a business or personal account, whichever is most applicable and the form takes no longer than 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
Your application will be passed onto our own in-house finance department, who’ll then perform a credit search based on the information you’ve supplied. A decision will be made within 24 hours (weekdays).
Once your application has been approved, a new account will be opened for you and our entire fleet will be at your disposal.
What Is Short Term Leasing?
Unlike traditional contract hire, short term leasing provides customers with great flexibility and control over their leases. Our minimum lease period is 28 days but after that you can return or swap the car as often as you’d like without any additional charges or simply extend your lease.
What’s Included Within The Rolling 28 Day Price?
Our popular 28 day rolling contract is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a low-commitment type of lease. You can simply return or swap your vehicle at any point after the initial rental period or continue leasing for longer if you’re loving the car and the experience!
Included within the 28 day rental:
- UK Road Tax
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Breakdown Cover
- Vehicle Maintenance
- 1,250 Miles Per Month (additional mileages available)
- Fast turnaround for new vehicles (pickup or collection)
Fully comprehensive insurance cover can now be included within your contract with our new Car Subscription service. To find out more, please click here.
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.