Lease a New Car and Get Away this Bank Holiday Weekend!
It’s back to school next week for pupils across the country, so it’s your last chance to get away in a lease car from Flexed to enjoy some quality time together in a different place and maybe take the caravan too.
We have hundreds of lease cars to choose from, many of which are powerful enough to tow a caravan or even a trailer or horsebox.
When you lease a new car from Flexed, we allow modifications to be carried out to your chosen vehicle such as fitting a tow bar but you must seek permission first from your finance provider and make sure the modification is removed at the end of your lease period without causing any damage to the vehicle.
Finding the perfect car to tow a caravan can be tough but here at Flexed, we have plenty of cars that are up to the job from spacious luxury cars to chunky SUVs and stunning estate cars – you’ll find the right towing car with us.
And what makes leasing from us even more appealing, is the fact that you can lease a new car for just the minimum 28 days and after which you can simply return the vehicle, lease for longer or swap to another model or make with no additional charges to pay.
Flexible short term car leasing is ideal if you want to get away for the Bank Holiday weekend in a new car without having to be tied into any kind of long term contract.
So if you’re planning on taking the caravan away this weekend for a short break with the family before school reopens, come and visit our website to view all the cars we have available to lease and if you’re unsure which car is the best one to lease for towing a caravan, please get in touch by calling 0800 311 8290 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – our friendly and helpful team are always on hand to help guide and assist customers.
Hopefully, our Top 10 Best Towing Cars 2020 list (in no particular order) might be of some help when it comes to choosing the right car for towing a caravan, one of which is available at Flexed for short term leasing or as a long term rental.
If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing, please talk to us and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
Our Top 10 Best Towing Cars 2020:
1. Land Rover Discovery – this beast of a car was made for the job and will have no problems towing a caravan, trailer, horsebox or even a boat. The Discovery can actually pull weights of up to three tonnes, making it the ideal towing car, plus the cabin can hold up to 7 adults, with enough space in the boot for everyone’s luggage.
The ride is quiet and comfortable, plus clever towing technology by way of an Advanced Tow Assist System, will make the job of reversing your caravan a doodle.
2. Volkswagen Tiguan – a spacious and stable car that’s certainly up to towing. It’s towing limit is 2305kg, however it’s been recommended that it tows a car or trailer that weighs no more than its 1723kg kerb weight.
The Tiguan is comfortable with a large boot and boasts pretty good technology, offering towing assistance.
3. Peugeot 5008 – it does have a low kerb weight, so whilst it’s a great towing car, it’s not ideal for more heftier caravans. However, it’s lightweight, so when towing, it does it with confidence.
It boasts 7 seats, with the third row able to lift up to reveal a generous 167 litre boot space, plus the rear seats can be removed altogether.
4. Audi A6 Allroad – if you prefer an estate car over an SUV, you might want to take a look at the A6. It has a kerb weight of 1985kg, so can easily tow 1687kg.
It’s ideal for motorway driving with a heavy load on the back and if your trip away is going to be on more rugged ground, then no problem as it can handle itself on tough terrain too.
5. Volvo XC40 – it might be a smaller sized SUV but it’s still up to the job of towing a caravan. Its kerb weight is 1735kg, so you can very comfortably tow up to 1475kg.
We have a number of XC40 models available to lease, either petrol or hybrid versions such as the Volvo XC40 1.5 T5 Recharge PHEV R Design Pro 5dr Auto, however it’s only due in stock September but is available to order NOW from £669.99 excl. VAT per month, so you might want to wait until Autumn half term before escaping with the caravan to somewhere special.
6. Jaguar F-Pace – a great looking car that’s big enough and powerful enough to tow a wide selection of caravans or trailers thanks to having a kerb weight of 1884kg.
It offers a sporty drive with brisk acceleration, so you might be checking your mirrors every now and again to make sure your caravan is still behind you!
7. Skoda Kodiaq – the towing capacity of this beauty is big – 2000kg, so it can pretty much tow any size of caravan or trailer with ease.
It has 7 seats as standard and offers a relaxing, comfortable and stable ride.
8. Nissan Qashqai – its maximum towing weight is a generous 1800kg, so perfect for towing a caravan or trailer down the motorway.
It’s a small SUV with a lot to offer, with plenty of technology to take advantage of including drive assist, 3D maps, smartphone integration and Real Time Traffic Information.
9. BMW 520d – the advantages of the 520d are the fact that it has large towing ability, is spacious inside and has a big boot.
It’s a stunning car with 4×4 capabilities, just what you need when holidaying in the UK – even towing in strong wind, the 520d continues to pull its load in a solid, straight line.
10. Ford Mondeo Estate – its kerb weight is 1578kg, so it can comfortably tow up to 1341kg. It tows really well, is a joy to drive, plus there’s plenty of space inside for passengers and their belongings.
It might be front wheel drive only, but this doesn’t stop it from being a great tow car, so if you prefer an estate car for pulling your caravan, this could be the one for you.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.