Superb Range of SUVs Available to Lease from FLEXED
Motorists in the UK have fallen in love with the SUV (sport utility vehicle) and this trend shows no sign of slowing down any time soon. Many drivers enjoy the whole experience of riding high and being in a larger vehicle, often switching from their current family hatchback, saloon or estate car in favour of a bigger motor.
This on-going trend in SUVs means that there are plenty to pick from, often making it difficult for people to decide which one to choose. So to help you gain a little more understanding of what’s out there and which one is best suited to your needs, we’ve created our very own Top 10 Best SUVs to Drive list (in no particular order) that covers a whole range of SUVs from some of the world’s biggest car manufacturer’s.
To meet with family life, the SUV needs to be both safe, practical and comfortable, whilst providing plenty of space inside. A high driving position is one of the main advantages with an SUV and of course, the overall look of the car is hugely important and must appear pleasing to the eye when sat on the driveway.
Many of the SUVs currently on the market today offer remarkably good fuel efficiency, as well as having seven seats and a generous-sized boot for carrying all the essentials associated with family life.
And whilst many SUVs are fully prepared for off-roading, they’re mainly designed for and driven by people for use on tarmac, as they tend to be chosen for their all-round looks and huge presence on the road rather than to drive through muddy, rough terrain.
To attract a greater audience, a lot of SUVs are now on offer as a two-wheel drive option, helping to reduce emissions and lowering fuel consumption, making them considerably cheaper to run than their 4-wheel drive counterparts.
There’s such a huge choice of SUVs for motorists in the UK to choose from these days, with so many models available and that’s why we’ve complied our Top 10 Best SUVs to Drive list just for you – we hope it helps when deciding which one to lease from Flexed!
Our Top 10 Best SUVs
1. Skoda Kodiaq – a large SUV that’s also available as a 7-seater, making it ideal for family life. The Kodiaq provides a more elevated driving position than some of its competitors, allowing you to sit in a favourably upright manner, taking in a great view of what’s outside.
A new addition to the Kodiaq range in 2020 is the SE Drive which boasts plenty of modern features including 19″ alloy wheels, reversing camera, LED rear lights, sat nav, LED ambient interior lighting and lots more..
2. Volvo XC40 – a stunning looking SUV from Volvo that’s as stylish on the inside as it is on the outside. Perfect for families as it’s comfortable, practical and super-safe. The XC40’s new lines and shapes make it stand out from its bigger brothers, the XC60 and XC90.
There’s a large selection of XC40 models to choose from, many of which we have available to lease and are in stock NOW at Flexed – call 0800 311 8290! You can lease the Volvo XC40 1.5 T3 R Design Pro 5dr from £399.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract and 15,000mpa or the Volvo XC40 2.0 T5 R Design 5dr AWD Auto from £559.99 excl. VAT per month – both are in stock NOW and include the usual standard features motorists have come to expect such as Rear Park Assist, Cruise Control & Speed Limiter, Bluetooth® Handsfree System, Sensus Navigation – European Mapping and so much more..
3. Jaguar F-Pace – a very handsome SUV both on the inside and out that’s easy to recognise as a Jaguar. The F-Pace offers its driver more of a sports car ride than that of an off-roader, whilst providing lots of space for five adults and boasts a huge boot.
Most versions are fitted with four-wheel drive, ideal for slippery and wet conditions which we experience a lot of in the UK. It works well as a family car or company car thanks to its sharp handling and extremely good looks.
4. Peugeot 3008 – has an excellent interior, is great to drive and economical, so good overall when it comes to practicality, making it the perfect choice for families.
Whatever model you opt for, every one is fitted with the brand’s 12.3″ ‘i-Cockpit’ digital instrument display, normally a feature only found on their options list. It’s a stunning looking SUV that offers a broad range of petrol and diesel engine models to choose from.
5. Audi Q5 – a stylish, comfortable SUV that has plenty of room for all the family. The Q5 is a beautiful looking car that boasts a great engine range, allowing you to choose which one suits your needs best, plus there’s now a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) version for those who prefer to drive something ‘greener’.
You can lease the Audi Q5 40TDi Quattro S Line 5dr Auto TODAY from £549.99 excl. VAT based on a 28 day rolling contract from Flexed – this diesel model features Cruise control with speed limiter, Audi Parking System Plus, Driver’s Information System with 7″ colour display, Hill hold assist and lots more. To get a quote, please call Flexed NOW on 0800 311 8290 – we also have in stock the Audi Q3 40TFSi Quattro S Line 5dr Auto from £449.99 excl. VAT per month.
6. Volkswagen Tiguan – a smart looking SUV that offers comfort, space and practicality all in one – perfect for family life. However, it would also make the ideal company car as it boasts a quiet, extremely comfortable ride, suitable for long motorway journeys.
All the usual modern technology appears inside, including an 8″ touchscreen that’s easy to use and comes with helpful features like real-time traffic services. If you’re looking for a reliable, well-made SUV, with a large boot and enough room height for even the tallest of passengers, then look no further than the VW Tiguan.
7. Range Rover Evoque – an upmarket SUV that’s ideal for smaller to medium-sized families as well as company car fleets. Currently one of the most popular SUVs on UK roads and it’s easy to see why when you look at it.
We have a number of different Range Rover Evoque models available to lease at Flexed, including the Range Rover Evoque 2.0 D150 R-Dynamic S Auto – in stock NOW from £699.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract.
This particular model features as standard, Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, 10″ Touch Pro, Front and Rear Parking Aid, Smartphone Pack consisting of InControl Apps, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® and so much more. Call NOW on 0800 311 8290 to find out more about leasing a Range Rover Evoque.
8. Skoda Karoq – a smaller SUV compared to its big brother, the Skoda Kodiaq but nonetheless, a very good all-rounder that would make the ideal family car. It’s fun to drive, packed with features and extremely practical.
The Karoq boasts a big boot and plenty of room for rear-seat passengers, with up-to-date technology and smooth suspension for a comfortable ride.
9. SEAT Ateca – an SUV that looks fantastic and is great to drive. It boasts a handsome interior, with easy-to-use controls and has enough space for five plus luggage, so would make the ideal family car.
All the latest technology can be found in the Ateca, including AppleCarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink, giving you access to your favourite apps via the central infotainment screen using the steering wheel mounted controls.
10. Volvo XC90 – the Swedish car manufacturer’s have stated that the XC90 is their safest car yet, with experts backing up their claim. It’s elegant, comfortable, practical, safe and generous in size, as it has 7 seats and a big enough boot for a couple of suitcases or a pushchair.
The technology inside the XC90 is impressive and one of the best out of all the SUVs we’ve covered on our list. The 9″ touchscreen plays hosts to plenty of features including AppleCarPlay, sat nav and climate control.
If you’re interested in leasing a Volvo XC90, we have various models available on our website, including the Volvo XC90 2.0 B5  Momentum 5dr AWD Auto – in stock NOW from £749.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract. Get in touch NOW for a quote – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
To find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, please click here or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.