There’s Plenty of Choice for Short Term Leasing at FLEXED!
You want to lease a new car from Flexed but don’t know which one to choose, plus the fact that you’ve got to consider whether you want to drive a petrol, diesel or even an electric/hybrid is making the decision all the more difficult.
Fortunately, here at Flexed, we have a friendly, helpful and experienced team waiting to guide you in the right direction, who’ll take into account what type of journey’s you’ll be doing, how much you can afford to pay for the lease every month and whether environmental matters are pushing you towards a more ‘greener’ car.
Hybrids and all-electric cars are becoming more and more popular with driver’s here in the UK but for some, making that switch is more of a concern, especially for those who worry about range and having to find a charger whilst out on the roads.
Here at Flexed, we have a fine selection of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and all-electric cars to choose from including the Kia Niro ‘2’ 1.6 GDi Hybrid Auto, which is available to order NOW from £409.99 excl. VAT per month or you could take a look at the BMW i3 Electric Hatchback 135kW S 42kWh 5dr Auto – in stock NOW from £649.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract.
Generally, short city journeys and trips into town are more suited to petrol cars, whereas driving a diesel car for long motorway journeys tend to work out much cheaper.
And as a rule, petrol is cheaper than fuel at the pumps, plus petrol versions are often cheaper than their diesel equivalents.
Petrol cars are still the most popular choice with motorists, as petrol engines suit most drivers really well, providing excellent performance, respectable efficiency and are generally a cheaper price than a diesel.
So, if you think a petrol car is best suited to your lifestyle, then why not take a look at the following list, many of which are available for short term leasing or long term rental at Flexed.
If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: email@example.com
Our Top 10 Best Petrol Cars Of 2020:
1. Volkswagen Golf Hatchback – the hatchback of choice for many a driver over the years and that’s because it looks smart, is well built and ultra reliable.
The Golf is the ideal car for family life or as a company car/fleet to represent your business.
You can lease the Volkswagen Golf Hatchback 1.5TSi EVO 150 Match Edition 5dr at Flexed from £429.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – in stock NOW, so call 0800 311 8290 to order yours!
2. Honda Civic Hatchback – a practical car for daily use that’s enjoyable to drive. It looks fantastic and boasts lots of safety equipment as standard.
3. Toyota Prius – not a bad looking car that offers the driver and passengers a comfortable ride with plenty of space inside, plus the running costs are low.
The excellent petrol engine has helped place this car in our Top 10 list despite it also having an electric motor.
4. Peugeot 3008 – an impressive looking medium sized SUV, perfect for most families and company car fleets.
It’s surprisingly easy to drive and parking is a doddle thanks to great visibility all-round the car.
There’s limited stock available on the Peugeot 3008 Estate 1.2 PureTech GT Line 5dr Auto here at Flexed, so give us a call TODAY to order yours – 0800 311 8290. Prices start from £429.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract.
5. Volkswagen up! – a fantastic town/city car that offers excellent efficiency and has a surprisingly powerful petrol engine.
All petrol engines are available in stop-start mode which will help to improve fuel economy, whilst slashing CO2 emissions by cutting off the engine whenever the car comes to a stop.
6. Renault Clio – a small stylish hatchback which comes with an upmarket feeling cabin and a generous boot.
7. Seat Ibiza – a brilliant looking car that’s surprisingly spacious, with a practical boot and comfy seats for an enjoyable ride.
8. Volkswagen Polo – it has the looks and the style, is easy to drive and comes with plenty of features as standard. The VW Polo has been the number one choice for many a driver over the decades.
Available to lease NOW with Flexed from £379.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract, is the Volkswagen Polo Hatchback 1.0 TSI 95 Match 5dr Auto. Call 0800 311 8290 to find out more.
9. Ford Fiesta – the most popular small car in the UK for the last 10 years and no wonder – it looks great, it’s incredibly fun to drive and is cheap to run.
10. Skoda Octavia Estate – a well-built family estate car which is extremely spacious and comes packed with plenty of equipment.
We have two models in stock and ready to lease – the Skoda Octavia Estate 1.5 TSI SE Technology 5dr from £449.99 excl. VAT and the Skoda Octavia Estate 1.5 TSI SE Drive 5dr Auto from £469.99 excl. VAT per month, both based on a 28 day rolling contract.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.