Lease Your Ideal Family Car from Flexed For As Long As YOU Want!
The hatchback has for many years been the car of choice for families in the UK but recently it’s gone through a less popular period, with talk that it’s finally had its day, especially as more & more motorists opt for a crossover or SUV as their family runaround.
However, this is not true and has been slightly exaggerated, as the hatchback is going nowhere any time soon and continues to be an attractive choice with motorists throughout the country.
Year after year, car manufacturer’s from around the world create stylish hatchbacks for us to drive and this is no easy task, as we expect a lot from them. Basically, the family car needs to deliver in many ways, from practicality to safety, comfort to reliability. It needs to be roomy enough for everyone to enjoy a long journey and have plenty of space in the boot for the weekly shop, along with everything else that family life brings.
And whilst many motorists are leaning towards a bigger car such as an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or MPV (multi-purpose vehicle), the hatchback does offer greater fuel economy, is much easier to drive around town, as well as being easier to park and takes up less space on the driveway.
Of course, the SUV does tempt motorists in, thanks to providing a higher driving position and easier access due to the elevated ride height, as well as being off-road capable in many instances. Therefore, it’s easy to see why a lot of people choose one over a hatchback and why they’ve become incredibly popular here in the UK.
If you’ve a large family, then an MPV is going to be the type of vehicle you’ll consider, as they offer 7 to 8 seats but for most families in the UK, the good-old hatchback is a great all-rounder as it has everything you need all wrapped up in one very perfectly formed and stylish package.
The estate car is still a popular choice as a family run-around, with a large boot space that allows for your pet pooch to come along too! We’ve got a wide range of estate cars to choose from at Flexed if it’s your desired family car – visit our website or call 0800 311 8290 to talk to one of our friendly and helpful team members.
Basically, what you choose to drive all depends on how your family functions, so whilst a hatchback might be right for one family, a crossover or larger SUV, or even an MPV, could be the perfect solution for another – it all comes down to what works best for you and your family.
Here at Flexed, we cater for every kind of motorist, so whether you’re looking for a stylish family hatchback or a luxury SUV, we’ve got just what you need and because we specialise in short term leasing, you can lease your ideal family car for just the minimum 28 days and afterwards it’s up to you what happens next – simply return the vehicle, ‘roll on’ for longer or swap to another model or make, with no additional charges to pay!
All of our cars are less than 12 months old, with 90% of those being less than 6 months old. Our vehicles are maintained regularly, ensuring they’re safe and ready to lease.
To help you decide which car is going to fit in best with your family, we’ve compiled our very own Top 10 Best Family Car To Drive in 2022 list (in no particular order). It contains a number of fully electric and hybrid vehicles for those who prefer to drive something ‘greener’. Hopefully our list will guide you in the right direction and make things a little clearer when it comes to leasing the right family car to suit your needs.
If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or drop us a quick email to email@example.com
Our Top 10 Best Family Cars In 2022:
1. Peugeot 508 – an attractive car that’s practical and comfortable, featuring all the latest tech within a stylish, well-made interior, making for a delightful family car.
Both petrol and diesel versions offer pretty good economy and CO2 levels, so shouldn’t cost too much to run. The plug-in hybrid 225 model is able to travel between 33 to 39 miles solely on electric power.
2. Skoda Octavia – a good-looking hatchback that now features slimline headlights and a smarter looking grille. However, it still holds its Tardis qualities, with a class-leading boot and a very generous amount of interior passenger space.
3. Volkswagen ID3 – an all-electric beauty, with a large screen and windows for great visibility. The mid-spec 58kWh model can travel up to 260 miles on a single charge, whilst the 77kWh version is capable of 336 miles before having to be to charged.
4. MG ZS EV – a practical electric car with plenty of space for five passengers and a good-sized boot. The all-new 72.6kWh battery model provides 273 miles of range but if you need to charge on-the-go, MG claims it can be rapid-charged from 0-80% in just over an hour.
5. Hyundai Tucson – a great choice for family life, with plenty of space in the front and back. It has a generous sized boot and all the lates tech on offer including Rear Camera with Rear Parking Sensors, Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA), Phone Connection – Android Auto™, Phone Connection – Apple CarPlay™ and so much more.
6. Citroen Berlingo XL – a funky looking SUV with vast amounts of space and seats for up to seven people. It offers a soft ride, with good head and leg room, even for those in the back.
7. Volkswagen Golf – the perfect all-rounder that’s been a popular choice for many families over the years. A stylish, dependable hatchback offering plenty of standard equipment such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), including Front Assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring system, City emergency braking system, cruise control and speed limiter and lots more.
You can lease a VW Golf from Flexed for 28 days or longer. The Volkswagen Golf 1.5 TSi Life 5dr Hatch can be leased from £429.99 excl. VAT per month – limited stock available, so please call 0800 311 8290 to order or for more options.
8. Skoda Superb – a stunning car offering plenty of space, comfort and refinement. A fantastic all-rounder providing enough room for a family to enjoy a relaxing journey.
9. Kia e-Niro – a family-sized hybrid SUV that comes well equipped with modern features and is also easy to drive. The e-Niro is a smart-looking fully electric car featuring all the latest technology including Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC) with Stop & Go, Reversing Camera System, Charging Indicator on Dashboard and so much more.
10. Toyota Corolla – the ideal family hatchback that looks good, with a 361-litre boot and enough room for a comfortable ride.
We have a wonderful selection of new cars to choose from, many of which would be the perfect choice for family life. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more – it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. We update our fleet every six months, to ensure our customers always have the latest models to choose from.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.