Lease your Favourite Family Car Today from FLEXED!
The hatchback has long been the go-to car for families in the UK but recently it’s gone through a less popular period, with many believing it’s had its day and that’s because more & more motorists are choosing a crossover or SUV as their family runaround.
However, this is not the case and has somewhat been exaggerated, as the hatchback is going nowhere any time soon and continues to be an attractive choice with motorists up and down the country.
Year-on-year, car manufacturer’s from around the world create stylish hatchbacks for us to drive and this is no easy task, as we expect a lot from them. Basically, the family car needs to deliver in many ways, from practicality to safety, comfort to reliability, plus it needs to be roomy enough for everyone to enjoy a long journey and have plenty of space in the boot for the weekly shop and everything else that comes along with family life.
And whilst many motorists are leaning more towards a bigger car such as an SUV (sport utility vehicle) or MPV (multi-purpose vehicle), the hatchback does offer greater fuel economy, is much easier to drive around town and to park up, whilst taking up less space on the driveway.
Of course, the SUV does tempt motorists in thanks to offering a higher driving position and easier access thanks to the elevated ride height, as well as being off-road capable in many instances, so it’s easy to see why a lot of people choose one over a hatchback and why they’ve become incredibly popular here in the UK.
If you’ve a large family, then an MPV is going to be the type of vehicle you’ll consider, as they offer 7 to 8 seats but for most families in the UK, the good-old hatchback is a great all-rounder as it has everything you need all wrapped up in one very stylish, neat package.
The estate car is still a popular choice as a family run-around, as it’s got a large boot space that allows for the family pooch to come along too! We’ve got a wide range of estate cars to choose from at Flexed if it’s your desired family car – visit our website or call 0800 311 8290 to chat with a member of our team.
Ultimately, what you choose to drive all depends on how your family functions, so whilst a hatchback might be right for one family, a crossover or larger SUV, or even an MPV, could be the perfect solution for another – it all comes down to what works best for you and your family.
Here at Flexed, we cater for all kinds of motorists, so whether you’re looking for a stylish family hatchback or a luxury SUV, we’ve got just what you need and because we specialise in short term leasing, you can lease your ideal family car for just the minimum 28 days and afterwards it’s up to you what happens next.
All of our cars are less than 12 months old, with 90% of those being less than 6 months old, plus our vehicles are maintained regularly, ensuring they’re safe and ready to lease.
To help you decide which car is going to fit in best with your family, we’ve compiled our very own Top 10 Best Family Car list (in no particular order) – hopefully it will guide you in the right direction and make things a little clearer when it comes to leasing the right family car to suit your needs.
If you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing on our website, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Top 10 Best Family Cars In 2020:
1. Ford Focus – the latest version of the Ford Focus now provides enough space for three adults to sit comfortably in the back, whilst the boot has been enlarged, making it more practical for family life. Fuel economy is impressive and there’s plenty of standard safety features such as autonomous emergency braking.
The Focus is a beautiful car to look at, as well as being a great all round family hatchback or even the ideal choice for business owners looking for a company car.
2. Skoda Karoq – a medium-sized SUV that’s very practical and comes with a myriad of features as standard including Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter, Amundsen satellite navigation with 8″ touchscreen display with maps Europe, SD card, voice control and integrated Wi-Fi, DAB & Bluetooth and lots more..
The interior of the Karoq is very stylish, has lots of room for passengers to sit comfortable, so the children won’t be squashed up in the back and the boot is generous in size with enough room for a couple of suitcases.
We have a couple of Skoda Karoq models available to lease including the Skoda Karoq 1.5 TSI Sport Line 5dr Auto from £419.99 excl. VAT – both models can be ordered NOW but no delivery dates are guaranteed, call 0800 311 8290 to find out more.
3. Volkswagen Golf – a family favourite hatchback that’s now on it’s eighth generation version. It’s a comfortable and fun car to drive, offering plenty of room for four adults or three children in the back.
In stock NOW at Flexed, we have the Volkswagen Golf R 2.0TSI 4MOTION 300bhp Auto from £539.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract and 15,000mpa. Standard equipment and features include Isofix child seat preparation for two rear child seats, Front assist including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Parking sensors, front and rear, Car-Net App-Connect (Android Auto and Apple Carplay Compatible) and so much more..
4. Volvo V60 – a stunning estate car that’s very comfortable, good to drive and spacious, making it the ideal car for family life, especially if you have a furry friend that loves to come with you on a journey!
You can lease the Volvo V60 Estate 2.0 D3 Momentum 5dr from £429.99 excl. VAT from Flexed based on a 28 day rolling contract – available to order NOW, or take a look at two other V60 models we have in stock and ready to lease NOW, the Volvo V60 2.0 D3 R Design Plus 5dr Auto from £469.99 excl. VAT or the Volvo V60 2.0 D4 Inscription Plus 5dr Auto from £499.99 excl. VAT, both based on a 28 day rolling contract – call 0800 311 8290 for more information or email: email@example.com
5. Peugeot 3008 – a crossover SUV that as a family car is very practical and spacious, so for ferrying teenagers from A to B it’s ideal. It’s a funky looking car that’s well built, with an impressive interior to match made from quality materials.
The 3008 is as easy to drive as a standard family hatchback thanks to extremely responsive steering and great suspension. You can order yours NOW from Flexed for as little as £429.99 excl. VAT per month – due in stock this month but there’s no guaranteed delivery dates at this time. The Peugeot 3008 1.2 PureTech GT Line 5dr Auto comes with plenty of features as standard including Parking Sensors – front and rear, Cruise Control, Apple Carplay/Android Auto Compatible, Satellite Navigation and lots more..
6. Vauxhall Astra – a popular hatchback that’s been around for years. The Astra is great to drive, has spacious rear seats and wide opening doors, which is just what you need with a young family.
The boot is smaller than your average sized boot on a hatchback and the overall look might be a little dull to some but it is most definitely a strong contender when it comes to carrying small children around, as getting child car seats in and out is a doddle.
7. Kia Ceed – a fun to drive hatchback with a sporty look and an upmarket interior. The cabin is spacious and so too is the boot, being one of the largest in the family hatchback class.
It comes well equipped with kit such as navigation via Tom Tom maps, Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto compatibility, plus the front seats can be heated up or ventilated and there’s a heated windscreen for convenience.
8. Skoda Scala – a great, all-round family hatchback that’s generously equipped, super efficient and affordable to run. This car also boasts a generous sized boot and plenty of room for passengers, making it a practical car for daily use. It scored a Euro NCAP five star safety rating and comes with plenty of active safety features.
The Skoda Scala 1.0 TSi SE 5dr Hatchback Auto is available to order NOW at Flexed from £329.99 excl. VAT – delivery due in July. Price based on a 15,000 miles per annum contract – call 0800 311 8290 NOW to order yours!
9. Peugeot Traveller – for larger-sized families who need more seats than the standard car has to offer, the Peugeot Traveller is worth taking a look at. It comes with 8 seats and enough room for everything else relating to family life.
Based on a 28 day rolling contract, you can lease the Peugeot Traveller 2.0 BlueHDi 150 Allure 5 Door [8 Seat] Diesel Estate from just £499.99 excl. VAT per month – Limited Stock Available, so get in touch NOW – 0800 311 8290.
10. Volvo XC40 – a funky looking SUV that’s more suited towards a family which is possibly smaller than those who may require one of its bigger brothers, the XC60 or the XC90.
You can lease the Volvo XC40 2.0 T5 R Design 5dr AWD Auto from £559.99 excl. VAT per month from Flexed right now, as it’s in stock. The price is based on a 28 day rolling contract – call 0800 311 8290 NOW for more details.
The XC40 is a stunning looking car that comes with a myriad of features and equipment as standard including Sensus Navigation – European Mapping, Cruise Control & Speed Limiter, Bluetooth® Handsfree System, Rear Park Assist and so much more..
We have a fantastic selection of new cars to choose from, many of which would be ideal for family life. Our short term car lease contracts enable you to lease your desired car for just the minimum 28 days or for longer up to 3 months, 6 or even 12 months and more – it’s entirely up to you how long you lease for. To ensure we always have the latest models for our customers to lease, we update our fleet every six months.
To find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, please click here or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.