Plenty of Diesel Models Available to Lease NOW at Flexed!
Despite negative coverage over the past couple of years, diesel cars are still a popular choice for thousands of motorists here in the UK and it’s understandable, as overall they tend to offer better fuel economy than a petrol car does.
Undoubtedly, if behind the wheel you cover around 12,500 to 15,000 miles per year, then a diesel model could possibly be the best option for you. Any driver who does a lot of miles in their vehicle will definitely notice savings at the pump when driving a diesel car compared to a petrol.
Be that as it may, other factors do play a role in the overall decision as to whether a petrol or diesel is the best option for you. If you spend a lot of time driving in and around urban areas, in stop-start traffic on a daily basis, then your worry about local air pollution might put you off a diesel car and might not be the best choice.
However, if you live in a small village or town or most of your miles are covered away from the city, then a diesel car might just be the ideal choice for you.
A lot of diesel cars can easily return more than 50mpg under the much tougher WLTP testing and emit lower CO2 emissions than their petrol counterparts.
Because of how a diesel engine produces its power, they tend to be more suited to bigger cars and on long motorway journeys, they swiftly drop into a calming, gentle pace. This doesn’t mean they’re uninspiring and not as exciting to drive though as a petrol car.
The acceleration from 0-62mph on a diesel car might not be one of its biggest strengths, however, once you’re moving and accelerating through the gears, especially around corners or during an overtake, the performance you get from a diesel powered car can be remarkable.
Diesel does still tend to be the engine of choice when it comes to heavy cars and large SUVs because it’s ideal for pulling bigger loads, however this doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to lease a big, heavy car just to take advantage of the power that diesel gives you, as there are now numerous smaller cars to choose from that offer diesel models as an option.
Our Top 10 Best Diesel Cars in 2020 list includes a mixture of different sized cars depending on what you prefer to drive, many of which can be leased from Flexed on a short term lease or possible long term rental and if you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing, please get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to find the right vehicle for you – call 0800 311 8290 or drop us an email: email@example.com
If you’re looking to drive a car with lower emissions, please read our articles on the best hybrid and electric cars to drive in 2020. You might be surprised to find that one of these will better suit your needs than a diesel car.
Our Top 10 Best Diesel Cars In 2020:
1. Renault Captur – a spacious and stylish small SUV which has been recently updated to give it some new and improved features.
You can lease the Renault Captur 1.5 dCi 95 Iconic 5dr from Flexed for as little as £329.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – Limited Stock Available, so call 0800 311 8290 NOW to order yours!
2. Ford Focus hatchback – this is one of the best looking hatchback’s on the road today, perfect for those with a family or even as a company car/fleet.
The Focus is fun to drive with plenty of space inside for both the driver, front seat passenger and those in the back.3. Volvo V60 estate – a very comfortable, nice to drive and spacious estate car. Like most Volvo’s, the quality of the car is outstanding and well-built to every minute detail.
4. Volkswagen Golf – loved by families and fleet managers for years now and the reasons why? It’s because it looks fantastic, drives well and performs spectacularly day after day.
Available to lease NOW, we have the Volkswagen Golf 8 2.0TDi R-Line 5dr Hatchback Auto from £539.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract.
5. Ford Fiesta hatchback – it’s been a driver’s favourite now for around 10 years here in the UK. The Fiesta looks great, has a roomy interior, offers fantastic handing and is very impressive economy wise.
6. Renault Megane – a stylish, comfortable, practical and well equipped hatchback that’s ideal for family life and up to the challenge of being used on a daily basis.
7. Volkswagen Passat Saloon – a premium saloon that has always been the ‘go-to’ choice for most company car drivers and families alike thanks to its stylish good looks, spacious interior and the fact that it comes well-equipped with all the latest technology.
You can lease the Volkswagen Passat Saloon 2.0TDi EVO SCR SE Nav 4dr Auto with us from £529.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – in stock NOW, so call 0800 311 8290 to order yours TODAY!
8. Vauxhall Astra – a great family hatchback or ideal company car thanks to its notable BiK rating.
The Astra is good to drive, with lots of technology at your fingertips. Yet again, another smart looking hatchback that most people would be happy to drive.
9. Volvo XC60 – a modern, luxury SUV that sits between the smaller XC40 and the big brother XC90.
10. Range Rover Evoque – an upmarket SUV that’s a perfect choice for smaller to medium-sized families as well as company car fleets.
If you love driving a big car, then the Range Rover Evoque is for you! We’ve got a number of models available to lease including the Range Rover Evoque 2.0 D150 R-Dynamic S Auto from £599.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – Limited Stock Available, so call 0800 311 8290 NOW to order yours.
Your contract with Flexed will include UK road tax whatever type of car you choose to lease, plus manufacturer warranty, breakdown cover, vehicle maintenance and 1,250 miles per month (additional mileages available) will also be included. Fully comprehensive insurance cover can now be included within your contract – to find out more click here.
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.