Short Term Lease Cars For Long Commutes At Flexed
Love it or hate it, driving on the motorway is a necessity for many of us as we travel backwards and forwards to work on a daily basis.
And here in the UK, it’s believed that drivers spend around 52 minutes on their daily commute, therefore being comfortable is top priority when choosing the right car – that’s why we’ve compiled our very own top 10 best cars for motorway driving list.
Motorway driving is more often than not, the quickest and easiest way to travel from A to B, yet one fifth of motorists avoid using them at all but why?
For many drivers, the speed at which vehicles travel on the motorway can be somewhat intimidating, with many motorists linking driving on the motorway with a higher risk of accidents.
However, as a matter of fact, motorways are statistically some of the safest roads to travel on in the UK, plus today’s modern cars are designed to take long commutes in their stride, so now would be the perfect time to reconsider how you travel to work etc.. if up to now you’ve avoided motorways altogether – they’re quicker, statistically safer and provide you with a much more comfortable commute.
Below, we’ve gathered together what we consider to be 10 of the best cars for driving on the motorway, offering a smooth and comfortable ride, with features that will help to keep your stress levels low and make driving at speed a safe and pleasant experience.
Our Top 10 Best Cars For Motorway Driving In 2021:1. Volkswagen Golf – it’s been around for decades and is now on its 8th generation model. It’s a classy hatchback that’s not only great for driving on city streets and through town but also on the motorway.
The Golf is comfortable, practical and a great all-rounder, making it the ideal car for long commutes.
We have a number of different VW Golf models to choose from including the Volkswagen Golf 8 2.0 TSI GTI 5dr Auto [6 Month Contract] – in stock NOW from £500.00 excl. VAT per month. Click here to see all the VW Golf models we currently have available to lease.
2. Audi A6 – a classy car made for motorway cruising, the A6 offers a high level of comfort, notable refinement and economy.
The A6 is available as a saloon or as an Avant Estate, both offering petrol or diesel as an option.
3. Toyota Prius – an economical car, even on the motorway. According to Which?, the Prius hybrid electric car in a performance test of 123 different cars, managed 52.3 miles to the gallon, achieving second place for motorway efficiency amongst all the cars being tested.
4. Volvo V60 – an extremely comfortable and spacious car that’s great to drive, making it the ideal car for motorway driving.
The interior has been well thought out, offering both the driver and passengers a smooth and comfortable ride thanks to thickly padded seats which help support your back in all the right places.
5. Mercedes S-Class – if you want a car that oozes style and gets you from A to B in absolute comfort, you need this.
It’s a large, luxury saloon that’s made for motorway driving thanks in part to its active cruise control system. The ride is quiet and comfortable, whilst the inside of the car is extremely spacious and very sophisticated.
6. BMW 5 Series – well known for being a luxurious and comfortable saloon car. It’s also a big achiever when it comes to handling and fuel economy, even on the motorway and offers everyone on board a super smooth ride.
7. Skoda Octavia Estate – a large and spacious car, with plenty of room for adults in both the front and the rear.
The seats are comfortable, the boot is huge and the overall look of the Octavia is impressive, having been given a new look with slim line headlights and a smarter looking grille.
If you love driving a Skoda and do lots of motorway miles, why not consider leasing the Skoda Octavia Estate 1.0 TSI e-TEC SE Technology 5dr Auto from us – due in stock this month and available to order NOW from £489.99 excl. VAT per month – call 0800 311 8290 TODAY to order yours!
8. Peugeot 208 – a supermini that’s remarkably spacious up front and easy to handle and drive on the motorway.
The diesel versions are perfect for fuel economy on the motorway, whilst the ride itself is stable and settled, even at speed. There’s plenty of tech as standard including lane keep assist and speed limit recognition.
9. Ford Mondeo – a sleek and stylish family car that’s very popular with drivers who cover a lot of motorway miles and that’s because it’s comfortable as well as having all the latest technology and an impressive interior.
10. Volkswagen Passat – a stylish saloon that would make the ideal family car or the perfect company car for drivers who spend a lot of time out on the road, especially if that means plenty of motorway miles.
The VW Passat is spacious, with loads of head and legroom on offer, plus the boot is a generous size too.
If you’re interested in leasing a handsome saloon packed full of all the latest technology and safety features for a smooth and comfortable motorway journey, why not take a look at the Volkswagen Passat Saloon 2.0TDi EVO SCR SE Nav 4dr Auto – in stock NOW from £529.99 excl. VAT per month based on a 28 day rolling contract – call 0800 311 8290 NOW to order yours!
Please click here to find out more about our car leasing services and fantastic offers for both Business and Personal use, or give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290.
Drop us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.