Keep Your Beloved Pooch Happy On A Journey In The Best Car Possible!
It’s a well-known fact that dogs are a man’s (and woman’s) best friend – so what lengths would you go to, to make sure your pet pooch is comfortable, chilled and happy on a car journey?
Many of us love our beloved canines so much, that we’ll drive a car suited to carrying them in luxury and style, with space in the back for a comfortable ride, a smooth journey to ensure they don’t get stressed and an easily accessible boot area.
Of course, you need to choose a car that you love too and are happy to drive and fortunately there’s plenty of cars available these days that cater for the needs of both ourselves and our furry friends. So, to help you in your quest to find the right car for you, your family and ‘Fido’ to travel together in comfort, we’ve selected our best 5 cars for dog owners to drive in 2021 – some of which can be leased at Flexed from anywhere between 28 days, 3 months, 6 and 12 months or longer.
Our choice of dog-friendly cars are not only suitable for those with dogs but for anyone looking for a great car to drive and we’d recommend them to anyone. What they do offer those with furry friends however, is a range of qualities that make travelling with a dog so much easier and more enjoyable for both owner and pooch.
Our 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In 2021:
1. Skoda Karoq – a spacious, mid-sized SUV that’s well-equipped for everyday life. The Karoq offers a smooth ride and plenty of room in the back – the ideal car for dog owners!
We have a number of Skoda Karoq models to choose from that can be leased short term from anywhere between 28 days and 12 months or more. The Skoda KAROQ Estate 1.5 TSI SE Technology Auto 5dr is in stock NOW from £449.99 excl. VAT per month, price based per 28 days – give us a call TODAY on 0800 311 8290 to order yours!
2. Citroen Berlingo – a canine friendly car with 28 interior storage areas for keeping your dog accessories tidy and out of the way. It boasts a gigantic tailgate which makes it easier for your large furry friend to jump in or if you have a small dog, you can simply open the top-hinged rear screen and pop them in by hand.
3. Volvo V90 – a stunning estate car offering a boot with vast amounts of space, so your furry friend will be happy in here. For comfort, Volvo is regarded as one of the best choices in its class. The quiet cabin in combination with a suspension that irons road creases flawlessly makes every journey happen with minimal disruption.
We also have a couple of Volvo V90 Cross Country models to choose from – get in touch NOW to find out more, call 0800 311 8290.
4. Dacia Duster – there’s more than enough room in the back for a dog to enjoy a comfortable ride, plus the interior is mostly made of wipe-clean plastics – perfect for dog owners.
5. Skoda Octavia Estate – the boot has a massive capacity of 640 litres, so your dog will be super comfortable in the back. There’s plenty or room to accommodate a crate or enough space for one or more dogs to lie down without being squashed.
We have a number of models available for leasing, including the Skoda Octavia Estate 2.0 TDI SE L 5dr Auto from £469.99 excl. VAT per month and in stock NOW, price based per 28 days.
It’s official… Britain is a nation of dog lovers and that means we often have to travel with our dogs in the car. Whether it’s for walks in the local park or woods, packing for a family holiday or simply a trip to the vets, dog owners need a car they can rely on to safely carry their dogs in comfort. A car that’ll keep their tails wagging for as long as the journey lasts. We hope our choice of 5 of the best cars for dog owners to drive helps in your decision making. 🐕
Drop us a quick email to email@example.com or chat with a member of our team NOW using our online ‘We Are Here!’ service – we’ll gladly answer any leasing questions you may have.