Is it better to buy or lease a car?
There are of course pros and cons to either buying or leasing a car. Some argue that if you lease a car you never truly “own” it. However, the value of cars depreciates rapidly, and leasing a car saves you from trying to get rid of a car which is now worth much less than when it was originally bought.
Here are some of the advantages of short-term car leasing:
With short-term car leasing, you do not need to make long-term commitments. You can lease a car from anywhere between 28 days and a year, with models replaced after 6 months so you are always driving a quality new vehicle.
Leasing a car is a great way to drive away in a car which may otherwise be out of your price range. You might not be able to afford to buy a new Mercedes, but there is a good chance you’ll be able to afford to lease one.
Car leases often include road tax, 24 hour emergency assistance, maintenance and vehicle recovery, so you get a lot more than just the car for your money.
When it comes to leasing a car there are no large upfront costs as is the case when buying a car. This is part of what makes cars which may otherwise have been out of your price-range more affordable.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?