How much to lease a car?
The amount it costs to lease a car depends on a number of variables. The model of car you want to lease, the number of months you want to lease the car for, and the mileage allowance you require.
Obviously, if you want to lease a luxury saloon, perhaps a Mercedes or BMW, then it’s going to cost more than if you want to lease a small hatchback. The monthly lease payment will also be affected by the mileage package you choose.
So, for example, if you want an annual mileage allowance of 20,000 miles then your monthly lease payments are going to be higher than if you want an annual mileage allowance of 15,000 miles.
At the start of your lease you will pay an admin fee and also make payment for the first month at whatever mileage allowance is chosen. Payment will then be taken as a direct debit at the beginning of each subsequent month of the contract. If you exceed the chosen mileage allowance then the excess mileage will be calculated at the end of the term, at which point you will need to pay for the extra miles you have travelled.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?