How do I lease a car?
Perhaps you’ve decided that car leasing sounds like the best option for you. But how do you lease a car? Here we explain:
If you have decided that a short-term car lease would ideally suit your needs then you need to know how to get started. With Flexed there are two simple options:
- Firstly, you can fill in our online form to get a free no-obligation quote telling you how much your desired car would cost to lease per month with the mileage allowance that you need.
- Alternatively, you can call our offices and speak to our customer care team who will talk you through everything you need to know about car leasing with Flexed on 0800 311 8290.
Car leasing is very simple. The hardest part about it is choosing the car the appeals to you most.
When you have decided which car you want, how long you want it for, and which mileage allowance option suits your needs best, all you need to do is get in touch. There will of course be a contract to sign, but when the paperwork is completed we can then organise for you to collect your car the next day. At that point the car is yours to drive, and you are only committed to leasing the car for 28 days. After that time period you can return the car at any point. When you return the car after 28 days you will receive a refund for any unused days.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?