Business Contract Hire is without a doubt the best way for companies to provide corporate cars. Unlike purchase hire, there is no hassle of having to sell the vehicle when you need a new one. You also don’t have to worry about the cost of depreciation – you can always have a fleet of impressive, expensive corporate cars at a low cost to your business. Business contract hire is the most time efficient and tax efficient car hire option. As well as saving the time you would have spent searching for and purchasing a company car, VAT companies can also claim 50% of the VAT costs when the contract has finished. If the vehicle has been used solely for business purposes, then 100% of VAT can be reclaimed. Maintenance is also included, bringing down your vehicle costs even more.
Remember, if you need any help please just call us on 0800 311 8290
Frequently Asked Questions about Short Term Car Leasing:
- How does car leasing work?
- How do I lease a car?
- How do I qualify for business car leasing?
- How do I lease a car through my business?
- How much to lease a car?
- Can I lease a car through my limited company?
- Is it better to buy or lease a car?
- Is insurance included in a car lease?
- What is the cheapest car to lease?
- What is Business Contract Hire?
- What are the benefits of Business Contract Hire?
- How is a company car taxed?
- What company cars should I choose for my company?
- How much will maintenance cost?
- What are car emissions?
- What is my car’s P11D value? Is it different from its On The Road (OTR) price?
- What does mpg or m/g mean?
- What does g/km mean?
- How do I calculate my BIK tax?