If you’ve decided that car leasing sounds like the best option for you, here is how you actually lease a car;
The car leasing process
Leasing a car is much simpler than you may think. In fact, the hardest part is just deciding which one of the hundreds of cars available is the one you actually want to lease. Here’s a rundown of the process from start to finish:
- Choose your desired vehicle
- Request a quote based on your lease requirements
- Provide your details
- Collect the vehicle or arrange delivery for a small fee
- Drive the car and enjoy it
- Return the vehicle at the end of your contract
It’s as simple as that and here at Flexed, we make it even easier.
How to lease with Flexed
If you’ve decided that a short-term car lease is for you, then you need to know how to get started. When you’ve decided which car you want, how long you want it for and which mileage allowance option suits your needs best, all you need to do is get in touch. With Flexed, we offer two simple options:
- Fill in our online form to get a free no-obligation quote. This tells you how much your desired car would cost to lease per month based on the mileage allowance you need.
- Call our offices and speak to our customer care team. They are available to talk you through everything you need to know about car leasing with Flexed. Give us a call on 0800 311 8290.
There will of course be a contract to sign, but once the paperwork is complete, we can organise for you to collect your car the next day or arrange delivery for a small fee.
At that point, the car is yours to drive and you’re only committed to leasing the car for 28 days.
After this time period, you can return the car at any point. If you return the car after 28 days, you’ll receive a refund for any unused days.
And remember, if you need any help at all, please feel free to call us on 0800 311 8290.