How do I lease a car through my business?

Business car leasing is not just exclusive to limited and public limited companies. If you’re a partnership or a sole trader, you may also qualify for a business lease agreement.

Flexible business leases are great if you or an employee are in a probationary employment period and you need a vehicle fast, without being tied to any long term contracts. Our turnaround time is typically 2-3 days from the initial enquiry.

How to lease a car through your business

  1. Consider your business needs and want you’d want most from a company car. You can view all of our cars here or you can simply call our team on 0800 311 8290 and we’ll discuss different options with you. We’ll then send your quotes to you via email (exclusive of VAT).
  2. Once you have received your quotes and you’re happy to proceed, you’ll need to complete a five minute application form online.
  3. When the forms been completed, we’ll pop it across to our in-house credit team for approval and your account will be created.*
  4. We’ll then need to take payment to secure your vehicle and allocate a registration number.
  5. Next, we’ll organise either the delivery or the collection of your new car.
  6. Your finance documents will then be sent via email for electronic signature.
  7. Once that’s been completed, your car will then be prepped, valeted and will then be ready to drive!

*We will need to perform a verification check (to prevent fraud) and a credit search on the applicant’s details. Each application received is looked at individually by our team and depending on the outcome, we may ask for a refundable deposit to support your account.

Reclaiming VAT

If you have a VAT registered business and have taken out a business lease agreement, you may be eligible to reclaim 50% back of the VAT from your lease costs.

We cannot help you with your VAT claim directly, but we may be able to point you in the right directions. Our friendly team members will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

Company Car Tax

When you lease a car through your business or receive a company car, HMRC will class your leased vehicle as part of your income. As such, you will need to pay Company Car Tax, otherwise known as Benefit in Kind (BiK) tax on your chosen vehicle.

To calculate your Benefit in Kind tax please follow our guide here.

Benefits of leasing with Flexed

Flexible Leases

You decide how long the contract or the car is kept open for. If you need to return your vehicle or swap it for a different make or model, this can be arranged via email or by calling us directly.


All standard 28-day agreements include 15,000 miles per annum (calculated pro-rata daily), manufacturer warranty, road tax, maintenance, breakdown cover and roadside assistance.

If you need additional miles, our agreements can go up to a maximum of 25,000 miles per annum!


Need to get mobile quickly? We aim to have your order confirmed within a matter of days.

Drive the latest models

90% of our fleet is under 6 months old with the remaining 10% being under 12 months old. You’ll get to experience the latest models and in-car technology from major manufacturers.

Seasonal or probationary-based leases

If you or an employee needs a vehicle for set periods, our short term car leases will work around you and your schedule. Perfect if you have busier seasonal periods or are within an employment probationary period.

Know what you're looking for?

Complete our online enquiry form and receive your personalised quote within the hour.

Quick Quote

Call Our Team Now on 0800 311 8290